when lauren faust visit the forums?

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
Or maybe she's here already...

And worst of all, she could be any one of us...

She could be in this very forum! She could be you! She could be me! She could even be-

*explodes*

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

What? It was obvious! she's the Lauren Faust! Watch, she'll turn redhead any second now...

Any second now... See? Red! Oh, wait... that's blood.

now seriously when lauren visit the forums? =(

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Unfortunately, I am not Lauren Faust. Nor will I ever claim to be.
I want to crack a tyranny joke so hard. Albeit if you don't go too far you should be safe. There were instances of accusations of being Lauren, replying in an affirmative and not getting banned. But yeah, better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
I want to crack a tyranny joke so hard. Albeit if you don't go too far you should be safe. There were instances of accusations of being Lauren, replying in an affirmative and not getting banned. But yeah, better safe than sorry.
I bet that lauren is a guest and read this post now o.o everybody say hello to lauren :D hello!!! <3

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
There's a quote from her regarding her work on TFH and the forums during Babscon, the rest is on The Glue Factory Daily:

"Speaking of adorable little animals, Mane6 has been fairly quiet on Them's Fightin' Herds since the very successful Kickstarter campaign. Has your involvement with the game come to an end for the time being or is there something you've been working on behind the scenes that we can look forward to?

LF:
I just did sketches for the splash cards like two days ago. They're still working on it. If they're quiet, it's because they're busy. They're working like crazy and we're always talking a little bit about trying to get out there a little bit more. I know the forums went up and they either just had or are very soon due to do another live stream. I think we're just waiting until we have something super cool to show and everything is still not quite finished enough to share. I bet a million dollars that there's going to be a point where the floodgates open and we'll have plenty to share.

Well, we're definitely going to be looking forward to it, Lauren.

LF: Oh, I'm glad to hear it.

Continuing on with Them's Fightin' Herds, what are your thoughts on creating for other story mediums, like comics or small prose pieces, for you to further explore the world of Fœnum.

LF: That's very much something that we'd like to do, and that we've talked about quite a bit. The funding from the Kickstarter is going to funnel entirely into the game, and if the game does well enough—and generates enough interest that we can bring in more funding to do those sorts of things—we absolutely will. A dream of the group, collectively, is to let it build out even further.

Well here's hoping that Them's Fightin' Herds is a runaway, smash hit.

LF: Well we all hope so."

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Pretty sure she can check the forums out, but we will never see it confirmed officially. Juju and all that snazz.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
She probably hasn't checked out the forums. With all that she has going on. From making the TFH story and her own projects, radio and TV apperences. Such is the life of a celebrety.
Plus forum lurking is a full time job :p