What's your favorite move?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Fairly self explanatory. What's your favorite move, based on your own criteria?

For me it's a three way tie.

Roundabout Rodeo (Arizona's Level 2 Super) - This is the coolest move in the game in my opinion and it's always satisfying to use.

Bork (Pom's dog bark) - I didn't expect to say this in my life, but there's something adorable about a sheep barking like a dog. The combos with this move are really fun too.

Oleander's jumping down heavy (j.2c) - I personally call this move the Cthulhu Head. It makes my list because it's a ridiculously good move; great damage, great range, can be comboed off of, and it's pretty safe if used right. What's not to love?

Honorable mentions: Velvet's level 1 and 2 super because it manages to be fabulous despite Velvet shrieking like a maniac. The combination is oddly satisfying.

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
Oleander's J.2c always made me think of medusa.

1. Roundabout Rodeo is indeed Cool but the magic dash that often follows is the icing on that particular cake.

2. Paprika Picnic basket teleport is just hilarious to me for some reason.

3. Which ever dog does the pile driver. It's just to much.

Earlybird

Probably not actually a bird?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Paprika's teleports are great in general. Conditioning people into expecting teleport C and then doing teleport B into command kiss at round start is hilarious.

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
I love the animation for Oleander’s Doom Claw. It’s so good. But I gotta agree that Smite (or cuthulu head, or Medusa head) is really good.

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
I love the animation for Oleander’s Doom Claw. It’s so good. But I gotta agree that Smite (or cuthulu head, or Medusa head) is really good.
I love that move too. Makes me think of someone trying to sneak up on her while she reads, only to be slammed into the ground.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I've been playing Arizona a bit and while they probably aren't my favorite, I really do like her stomps. They give her a little bit better range, can interrupt stalled abilities like Velvet's icicle attacks, and can lead into combos.