Whats your Favoret Pokemon?

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Just interested on others opinion when I wondered into the counting thread and saw Pokémon

Personally mine is Ampharos.
a0140629248_10.jpg
The electric dragon Pokémon, Bipen.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Favoret?
Eevee and its derivatives. Duh.
Or Gardevoir. I remember rampaging through the entirely of ...I think it was Saphire with one

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Yeah, I have a few favourites.

Gardevoir - Replaced Kadabra as my go-to psychic user. Hits hard, has fairy type now which makes her more flexible, and more easily obtained than Alakazam. Plus, pretty <3
Milotic - New one for me. First got her in Alpha Sapphire. Great recovery tank. Also, pretty again XD

In regards to less favourite types:

Ninetails - Decent fire type, really shows their stuff with Drought power. Again, aesthetics!
Garchomp - Another new one. Replaced Graveler for me as a ground type (which I liked as a combination of physical tank and killer with Earthquake/Magnitude plus a decent rock move). Rough Skin was useful. I combined it with Rocky Helm and its halfway decent ability to take a hit....Any physical hit would knock off 1/4 of the opponent's HP so even if they could withstand the power of my first hit, hitting it directly would finish the job as often as not.

I usually try to get a Gyarados with every Pokemon game. They used to be awesome, but now it's more out of....ritual I guess? Milotic is the new Gyarados for me though.