What Would Be Your Dream Crossover Fighting Game?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
What about a massive crossover between characters from various RPGs?
Final Fantasy
Terra (VI)
Kain Highwind (IV)
Sephiroth (VII)​
Dragon Quest
Alena (IV)
Jessica (VIII)
Dhoulmagus (VIII)​
Mario RPGs
Geno
Fawful​
Kindgom Hearts
Sora
Axel
Xenmas​
Tales of Symphonia
Lloyd
Colette
Zelos​
Xenoblade Chronicles
Reyn
Sharla​
Arc Rise Fantasia (This game has been on my mind since I got it recently, so why not?)
L'Arc
Ryfia​
Other RPGs
Iolo (Ultima)
Hiyoko Tosaka (Hatoful Boyfriend, probably running a fan design, and with a bird head mask)​
Japanese RPGs you mean (Minus Ultima). Otherwise you would need the Dragonborn, Nerevanire, Sheogorath (Cus lulz), the Vault Dweller. Characters from the Warcraft series could be counted, the hero from Fable, or a lot of others that I can't exactly nail down, as a lot of western RPGs are very different from Eastern counterparts (Mass Effect for example). Oh, yeah Gerald! Or the guy from Dark Souls.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Japanese RPGs you mean (Minus Ultima). Otherwise you would need the Dragonborn, Nerevanire, Sheogorath (Cus lulz), the Vault Dweller. Characters from the Warcraft series could be counted, the hero from Fable, or a lot of others that I can't exactly nail down, as a lot of western RPGs are very different from Eastern counterparts (Mass Effect for example). Oh, yeah Gerald! Or the guy from Dark Souls.
Yeah, kinda forgot about those, haven't played that many western RPGs, probably should at some point.

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
Another crossover Fighting game I would like to see would be a official Marvel VS Capcom style DC vs Marvel fighting game, that don't takes it self to serious.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I thought that it would be hilarious to have a crossover fighting game where the entire roster is cat characters from various video games.
It could be called
Catfight

Bluecoffeedog

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I really wish they would make a Capcom Vs. Capcom game...that isn't Capcom Fighting Jam.
They have some of the coolest IPs, and fighting game franchises around.
Plus it would be lovely to see MegaMan in another fighting game.

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Well, we already got Megaman in Smash Bros, but I would like to see a straight up Nintendo vs Capcom fighting game, mechanically played in the vein of MvC.