What was the last game you played?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Have you gotten Dark Souls 3? Cause I'm debating myself if I should get R&C for PS4 or DS3. So which would you recommend more?
I don't really like the Dark Souls games. I couldn't get far in DS 1 on PC, I just don't like the mechanics. That said, I have a friend who rather liked DS III (He finished it last night, getting 75% of the trophies), saying it was second only to Bloodborne. So, if you liked the previous Dark Souls games, and/or Bloodborne, you probably will enjoy DSIII quite a lot. Otherwise, I might suggest picking up the first Dark Souls game, or Bloodborne first before jumping into DSIII, to see if you might like it.

So far, Ratchet and Clank PS4 is shaping up as a pretty good action-platformer, like the previous R&C titles.

xCROOKEDx

Strongest Bee in the World!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Quantum Moves

(which y'all should download and play to help scientists design quantum computers).

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I don't really like the Dark Souls games. I couldn't get far in DS 1 on PC, I just don't like the mechanics. That said, I have a friend who rather liked DS III (He finished it last night, getting 75% of the trophies), saying it was second only to Bloodborne. So, if you liked the previous Dark Souls games, and/or Bloodborne, you probably will enjoy DSIII quite a lot. Otherwise, I might suggest picking up the first Dark Souls game, or Bloodborne first before jumping into DSIII, to see if you might like it.

So far, Ratchet and Clank PS4 is shaping up as a pretty good action-platformer, like the previous R&C titles.
Hmmm, i played DS 1 and 2 and Bloodborne. But I'm a huge fan of R&C and played all games except All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, and Secret Agent Clank.

So I'm really torn on which one to get.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Hmmm, i played DS 1 and 2 and Bloodborne. But I'm a huge fan of R&C and played all games except All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, and Secret Agent Clank.

So I'm really torn on which one to get.
Simple solution: If money is tight enough that you have to choose between the two, go with the cheaper one (R&C). Maybe then, by the time you're done playing it, you'll have enough to get the more expensive one later. Of course, by that logic you could go the other way and get the more expensive one, and have to save up less to get the cheaper one. My logic was a bit flawed, but at least getting the cheaper one first should hurt your finances less in the short run.

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I found my old save files for Xenoblade Chronicles for the dolphin emulator and they still work. I never got to finish the game so i'm going to spent the rest of the week and possibly next week playing this game. Now I just need to remember how to play.

DeathTheGordon

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Scotland
I started Halo 5 Guardians yesterday morning and completed the game after a few hours, yeah it took longer to install than to play through the campaign but it was still longer and harder than Reach so I don't feel too ripped off. Especially since I only spent £10 on it.

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Playing through Perfect Dark Zero. Not having the ability to move while using the cover system feels so unnatural, but needing to unlock weapons on the mission loadout screen by having them on you at the end of a mission feels fun to me due to the collecting aspect.

Charlie's Angels for the PlayStation 2... Please, don't ask ><
Since asking's not an option, I'll just irresponsibly speculate with reckless abandon.

A. Lost a bet.
B. It's in the so bad, it's good territory.
C. "Why did I stop playing this years ago? Better boot it up to remember."
D. There's a guest who was invited to play videogames, but now they won't leave, so this is the only option left to get them out.

Reactions: Surrui

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Enter the Gungeon. If you like being repeatedly kicked in the balls, you'll love this game.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Simple solution: If money is tight enough that you have to choose between the two, go with the cheaper one (R&C). Maybe then, by the time you're done playing it, you'll have enough to get the more expensive one later. Of course, by that logic you could go the other way and get the more expensive one, and have to save up less to get the cheaper one. My logic was a bit flawed, but at least getting the cheaper one first should hurt your finances less in the short run.
If I knew R&C was cheaper by USD 25.00 I would have bought it. But now I've got other games to play which are Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS), Freedom Planet (Wii U), Anarchy Reigns (PS3), and Star Fox 64 3D (3DS). So now I won't buy either R&C and DS3. I'll just save up for Uncharted 4.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Stellaris. Came out on Monday, played for some time with it while studying (it's slow enough that I don't need to constantly pay attention to it).
And oh, my god the computer really hates me. It spawned me boxed in between two larger and stronger empires, both hated my guts right at the start. (Fanatic purifiers. Yeah, it was fun) Even though it was calm for a while, only one of them needed to declare war on me, the other immediately followed. Let's just say I didn't last for 5 minutes. Actually they went through my fleets in around 3.

Clover102

Aspiring Animator
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
my house
clover102.tumblr.com
Since my pc died all I got is my phone so GTA san andreas game is fine bUT these racing and chasing missions are ruining it I thought the controls for driving were bad before now with touch controls...killme