What song are you listening to right now?

venseyness

A nerd who's here for some reason. I dunno.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Skellige
steamcommunity.com
I don't have a link, but I was listening to Fistful of Nickels, a FF6 remix that I'm hearing from Extra Credit's Extra Remix's Overclocked Remix episode.
I also was just listening to the co-optional podcast, but that's not music.

DShou

Tianhuo is Best Longma
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
dshou.deviantart.com
I'm letting Youtube shuffle it's way around, the Squid Sisters concert is currently playing, so remixes of the Splatoon songs at the moment!

Patthecat

Oleander player~
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Southern California
It's weird cause I don't normally listen to this type of music but damn... the cinematography in this music video plus the song itself makes for one great piece of work...

Charles

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm still on a David Bowie binge after his passing.

Met

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Because this is a solid album.

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I have Hotline Miami 2 running in the background, so I guess this is what I'm currently listening to.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com

Dont you judge me
Its catchy
From the title of the video I figured it was going to be parodying such things, and I was not disappointed. Unless they're seriously serious, in which case....OK then, good for them I guess.

Haven't listened to that track in a while. Well, the one I like is a different version of it, but yeah. There is also Passion to consider also by Hikaru Utada.

I think the track from the games that I am most fond of though, is Dearly Beloved (And Dearly Beloved ~Reprise~) which leads me to this, which I just came across in looking up Hikaru Utada's Kingdom Hearts stuff:

Reactions: bibliogeek

mattwhite924

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I'm gonna start feeling like the old guy here. D:
Here's what I've been listening to at work.