What shows are you curretly watching (TV/Webseries/Netflix/Hulu/Other Streaming Services)

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I know a decent chunk of us are watching Season 7 of Lawyer Friendly Equines, but what about other shows? This can be anime, live action TV, web animations, or stuff one of those many Netflix original series that I don't think anyone actually watches.

I'm currently going through season 1 of Farscape, a sci-fi show developed by the Jim Henson Company with some of the most elaborate puppets I've ever seen. Interesting setting and premise, too.

Any of you guys and gals currently watching anything interesting? Drop a recommendation in here if you want to share some stuff with everyone.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Reruns of URealms live, a web show focused mostle around comody were they play a dnd like game called URealms. Part of what makes the show so great is its donation events durring the pive show that activates animated shorts that change the game. As well as a pupet system they us to show charicter interactions makes you conect with the charicters. I'll stop now because i can talk about this for ever.

Rick and Morty

The new RvB season.

Season 7 of lawyer Friendly Equines

And im missing a few so whrn i remeber ill chang stuff.

Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ohh yea Rick and Morty how can I forget, also have been planning on watching Samurai Jack but I have been busy.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Star Wars the Clone Wars was a decent series. I just finished watching that last week. I really enjoyed Marvel's Luke Cage too (but I'm a minority on that it seems).

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Currently, I'm watching the original show from which Saban adapted Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers from: Super Sentai Zyuranger. I've enjoyed what I've seen of it so far being over halfway through the series (on episode 38 of 50) and while it's extremely corny, so was Power Rangers and I still very much enjoy that series.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
My Little Pone, Riverdale (really enjoying it - even if you don't anything about the Archie comics, it's great), American Pickers, American Guns, Aircrash Investigation, Celebrity Juice, The Walking Dead.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My Little Pone, Riverdale (really enjoying it - even if you don't anything about the Archie comics, it's great), American Pickers, American Guns, Aircrash Investigation, Celebrity Juice, The Walking Dead.
Wow, I can't believe I forgot to mention Pony. Guess it's easy to forget since it's not like a new season started less than a month ago or anything.

Also forgot to mention Steven Universe, the filler episodes of which are really starting to grind my gears (DBZ levels of filler it seems). There's also Game of Thrones once that comes back on the air. This'll be the first season that I'll be watching as it happens since I watched Seasons 1-6 with a coworker shortly after 6 finished. There's another show that has yet to return called Adam Ruins Everything that I enjoy. If no one has heard of it, do give it a try. It's on TruTV and ends a lot of misconceptions about common things in our society that are really interesting. Besides that, I don't do TV much anymore. Not enough time and the free time that I have I usually spend playing video games.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just finished One Punch Man last night and Stranger Things about a week ago, both were pretty good, would recommend. I think I'm going to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure tonight, Reddit keeps making references to it.
I love me some OPM. And Stranger Things was great. Can't wait for season 2 of both. My sister has made mention to me of JoJo but I have yet to make time to watch it.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I love me some OPM. And Stranger Things was great. Can't wait for season 2 of both. My sister has made mention to me of JoJo but I have yet to make time to watch it.
Yeah, season two for both is definitely on my list of things I'm exited for, which now that I think of it is getting pretty big. JoJo seems good but I can't really find a good place to watch it, I think I'll try the Crunchyroll free trial and see how that goes.

Reactions: PixelGrip94

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Enjoying the latest Dragons Race to the Edge season...still, given how that hacker got a hold of all those episodes on Netflix, it's concerning that he could very well spoil every series ahead of schedule and not keep his word even if the ransom is paid. Also, the connection is getting all wonky now and then getting cut off for no reason, weird.

Reactions: Tox

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just got my hands on the out of print Fullmetal Alchemist Blurays, both the '03 series and Brotherhood so I've been watching those right now. I'm about halfway through the '03 FMA (which I saw bits and pieces of when i was a kid but never finished 100% until now) and see myself finishing within the next week and continuing onto Brotherhood which I have high expectations for considering what I've heard about it being better than the original.

Last edited:

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Just finished watching FMA '03. Still a good series even if the end throws in a lot of WTF moments. Plan on watching Shamballa again before starting on Brotherhood. Hopefully it'll match the expectations built up by so many of my colleagues.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Season 3 of URealms so you guys will see me 8 hours less a month untill the season ends.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I've been binging Futurama recently, I never realised how many jokes and ideas came from it. Man, I really should have started watching it sooner, and unfortunately for me it looks like I've only got the rest of the month to watch it on Netflix.

Last edited:

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Just finished watching FMA '03. Still a good series even if the end throws in a lot of WTF moments. Plan on watching Shamballa again before starting on Brotherhood. Hopefully it'll match the expectations built up by so many of my colleagues.
About halfway through Brotherhood and holy crap is it good! At this point, I definitely have to agree that Brotherhood is better than FMA '03. Can't wait to see what the rest of the series has in store.

Pegapnea

Pone
Feb 19, 2016
I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter 2011 for the second time. I'd recommend it a million times over to anyone who likes anime.

COMPUTEROSIS

FPLOON: The Revolution
Backers' Beta Tester
Well, with Lawyer Friendly Equines on an "American" hiatus, I've filled up that time with watching Justice League: Action... kind of... The lack of ads for it sucks more than a surprise Adventure Time "new episode" week... If only it took its ad advice from DXP...

Anywho, I watch way too many shows as it is with only shows like Claws, Preacher, Broadchurch, The Strain, Stitchers, Loaded, Desus & Mero, Snowfall, whatever DXP's showing during the night (like Drone Racing League), Hood Adjacent With James Davis, and The Bold Type rounding out the more memorable live-action series this month alone... Animation-wise, besides Lawyer Friendly Equines, there's Rick and Morty, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Adventure Time (re-watching marathon), Pan Zero, Yu-Gi-Oh! (pre-GX, post-Zexal, and Abridged), The Loud House, and whatever's on Toonami just to name the more re-occurring series that keep popping up on my watch list...

Other than that, I'm re-watching Zero Punctuation and Angry Video Game Nerd as well as keeping up-to-date with Johnny Vs, Rebel Taxi and The Jimquisiton...

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Finally getting around to the original Twin Peaks series. Just watched the pilot so far.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Finished Brotherhood some time ago and I loved it. I wouldn't say it's better than the '03 FMA, but I would say I think it's just as good. I've been lucky enough to obtain all of the US Dragon Boxes recently and I've been binging DBZ in Japanese since I've only ever seen it in English. So far I'm only about halfway through Namek before the Frieza fights begin. The Ginyu Force just showed up so some good stuff is bout to go down. Even with the filler, I'm still enjoying the crud out of this show.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I finished Riverdale. I really recommend it if you think you'd enjoy a good murder mystery with a mixture of teen drama that actually has LIKEABLE characters.

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
Finished Netflix's Castlevania a few days ago, I absolutely loved it, I'll just have to wait until second season comes, good thing is that I'm a patient man.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I watched Boyka: Undisputed last night. It's the 4th installment of the Undisputed series of movies.
I really enjoyed this one. As always, the fight choreography was spectacular. The pace was nice, and the atmosphere was considered, jokes were used at the right times and the bad guys were very easy to hate, which makes for great fights. I really enjoyed how they did some subtle throwbacks to the earlier movies as well, it helped highlight how far the protagonist has come.
Overall, if you're into slick, hard-hitting fight choreography, an interesting protagonist, motivated storylines and Russia, this is the movie for u.

8/10

Reactions: Leatherface