What if there was a career mode?

Snow Soft

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 20, 2016
What if matches gave a player like money and experience? Like you could gain levels and put points in various stats like attack and defense for solo play only. You can make money and unlock and buy cosmetic effects. Like different borders for your hit bar or you could even unlock fans to cheer for you in the background. Oh, there could even be titles to be earned as well.

I think something like that could give the game a lot of mileage. =)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
What if matches gave a player like money and experience? Like you could gain levels and put points in various stats like attack and defense for solo play only. You can make money and unlock and buy cosmetic effects. Like different borders for your hit bar or you could even unlock fans to cheer for you in the background. Oh, there could even be titles to be earned as well.

I'd be okay with a Career mode, as long as it doesn't carry over into the Story mode, because then your just OP in the campaign, and it just isn't as fun as it used to be.
Earning the title of Bellwether? Hmmm... interesting. Also, being able to have pretty sparkles when I hit someone sounds like it could get in the way of seeing my opponent, but then again, I am thinking of HUGE effects.

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada

This is a cool idea although I don't see it happening, unless it's added later as an update or something

Gecko Tony

Forum Noob
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 17, 2016
I think I would like a career mode, but I would actually want them to remove the ability to buff stats. I've never liked that because I'll start playing multiplayer and forget that my awesome defense or what have you is only there in single player.

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
I thought there was something like a career mode where you can make money (whatever its called in that world) and buy accessories for your sprite in the lobby...backers get some for free though...it prob wont have much effect in the battles as of right now...

Snow Soft

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 20, 2016
I like the idea of being able to show off the time and effect you put into the game. Having other people think "that must be a skilled player."