Vote for your favorite ungulate! [Early Access Edition]

Who is your favorite ungulate?

• Total voters

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Let's find out who is the most popular ungulate now that everyone can play the game! Rules are simple; vote for your favorite ungulate and tell everyone why! Remember, all votes are final!

Are you tired of people worshipping Velvet when Paprika is clearly the goddess of Foenum? Do you want everyone to know how awesome Tianhuo is? Aren't you angry that your beloved little Pom keeps getting roped by that dirty Arizona? Have you prayed to Fred today? This is the time to let your voice be herd!

Here's the link to the popularity poll run during the beta: [Pre-Release Poll] Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate?

Also, just in case anyone asks, we can do a new poll when goat comes out. Don't worry, Goat will get their time to shine.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

bibliodragon

Mashing the buttons!
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 7, 2016
Forgive me Velvet, for I have sinned. The power of Fred compels me!

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
Oleander & Fred, but they're closely followed by Tianhuo and Velvet. What can I say? I love me some magic, no matter the flavor.

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
Oleander and Fred, the dream team. I love the design, their backstory and personality. Especially whenever Fred switches between normal and demonic voices.

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Come on everyone, keep the votes flowing!
We have to let Mane6 know which of their designs was the most successful.

Zenopo

MERRY-GO-ROUND
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Come on everyone, keep the votes flowing!
We have to let Mane6 know which of their designs was the most successful.
Designs? I thought this was about character! Which I vote Pap.

Reactions: Orcool

WereWeasel42

Feb 17, 2018
Texas
I used to be eh about Oleander but when the voice lines came out and it was KEITH FERGUSON as Fred I fell in love with them and their dynamic.