Velvet Statuette - Further Mold Revisions

Infinaron

He Who Manages
Mane6 Developer
May 30, 2017
Rockville, MD - USA
Dear Velvet Worshipper,

In my last update, I showed off our first preproduction sample sent to us from the factory with an estimated ship date of June. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing factory-side delays.

After the sample was painted we discovered a few model flaws, so we asked for a new round of mold revisions. Even though this process has already taken months longer than anticipated, we don't want to rush. The figure must meet our standards of quality.

The new estimated ship date is August, and if we're not where we need to be by then I will continue to provide updates. Thanks again for your patience and support. We're committed to this.

Aaron Stavely
President, Mane6

Reactions: Bradneko14

Bradneko14

The Cat in the Box
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 5, 2016
Monterrey, NL,Mexico
Hi Aaron, I have a question, where can I contact support in order to change the address of my Velvet statuette? My PO Box agency recently changed their address and while they’ll still receive packages with the old address (the one I used for the pre order) until November 2nd, I would prefer to update it to prevent possible problems with the shipping ^w^

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Hi Aaron, I have a question, where can I contact support in order to change the address of my Velvet statuette? My PO Box agency recently changed their address and while they’ll still receive packages with the old address (the one I used for the pre order) until November 2nd, I would prefer to update it to prevent possible problems with the shipping ^w^
You will want to contact Gaming Generations themselves because they are the ones who will be fulfilling the orders.