Unforgotten Foenum (TFH URealms)

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Basically I run a URealms game set in an alternant Universe of TFH on OC's D&D Discord. The only requirements is to have Tabletop Simulator to play. I'm putting this here because O̶C̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ no one is recording the sessions and I'll put recaps here, also to attract new players.

Now you may be wondering, "Why Bypen what the heck is URealms", "What if I have never played before", "What if I can't afford Tabletop Simulator", and "What is TFH?"

URealms is a Tabletop RPG, created by Robert Moran. While it is made for a show, URealms Live (Warning show is not for all audiences), its also a fun game to play. The system is very simple and the only person who has to memories stuff is me. All of the abilities and items are written on cards and can be easily viewed at anytime. Here is a link to the mod URealms Mod.

If you have never played a Tabletop RPG before, (URealms, D&D, PF, etc..) myself and the others on the serer welcome new people with open arms and are gladly able to teach you the ropes.

If you are unable to afford Tabletop Simulator, then wait for a sale, It usually goes down to $10, and if that's still too much and you are still interested, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

If you don't know what TFH is.... then what are you doing here?

If you have any more questions PM me or ask in this thread.

Kylgore

Has the beginner's gung-ho spirit!
Jun 9, 2017
I've been seeing all this about the D&D campaign, but I still don't really know what it's all about. Is it just D&D set in foenum?

Also, I would very much be interested on doing this. I've really gotten into D&D with my friends recently and would love to do something similar relating to TFH.

Last edited:

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I've been seeing all this about the D&D campaign, but I still don't really know what it's all about. Is it just D&D set in foenum?

Also, I would very much be interested on doing this. I've really gotten into D&D with my friends recently and would love to do something similar relating to TFH.
Sorta. Right now there's a couple different campaigns going on.

Firstly there's OC's campaign Fate Of Fœnum which is exactly what you said, D&D in Fœnum. It's basically just standard D&D with ungulates, you can play any of the races here or pretty much anything with hooves. For example, Klint will be playing Noh, a Pegasus. If you're interested in that then you're in luck because he's looking for members now, he made a post here earlier about it on his thread.

The next campaign is TheLocalHero's Huoshan Hunters, which is set in a alternate version of Fœnum where the predators break out early and more or less cause an apocalypse. This campaign uses the Pathfinder system, and unlike OC's has guns and playable predators (like the cute little kitty named Ryan that Brox plays :p). They play ever Sunday and are a blast to watch, I'd recommend popping in if you have time.

Next up is OnePunchDeligeth's (more commonly known as Broxnar) Exploring the Shattered Planes, which also uses Pathfinder and takes place in multiple different planes, with every session working like a one-off with some continuity. This one doesn't have ungulates and instead features FILTHY TWO-LEGGERS. Because of that it's pretty easy to fit someone in, so I'm sure if Brox is fine with it you could slip in but it might be a little late for the upcoming session. They play monthly and should have another session coming up Friday.

After that is Bipen's Unforgotten Fœnum which is the campaign this thread is about. It uses the URealms system that you need Tabletop Simulator to use, and it's a blast. It takes place in Fœnum as well and currently is about the Reindeer council and some of the stuff members of it are doing (like escaping a besieged town and getting their wives killed). You're more than welcome to join us, right now we unfortunately don't have the most players.

Last but not least is DungeonMiner's After Oblivion campaign that takes place in the Elder Scrolls Universe after the events of the Oblivion game. It's pretty great and features many law violations and cats.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sorta. Right now there's a couple different campaigns going on.

Firstly there's OC's campaign Fate Of Fœnum which is exactly what you said, D&D in Fœnum. It's basically just standard D&D with ungulates, you can play any of the races here or pretty much anything with hooves. For example, Klint will be playing Noh, a Pegasus. If you're interested in that then you're in luck because he's looking for members now, he made a post here earlier about it on his thread.

The next campaign is TheLocalHero's Huoshan Hunters, which is set in a alternate version of Fœnum where the predators break out early and more or less cause an apocalypse. This campaign uses the Pathfinder system, and unlike OC's has guns and playable predators (like the cute little kitty named Ryan that Brox plays :p). They play ever Sunday and are a blast to watch, I'd recommend popping in if you have time.

Next up is OnePunchDeligeth's (more commonly known as Broxnar) Exploring the Shattered Planes, which also uses Pathfinder and takes place in multiple different planes, with every session working like a one-off with some continuity. This one doesn't have ungulates and instead features FILTHY TWO-LEGGERS. Because of that it's pretty easy to fit someone in, so I'm sure if Brox is fine with it you could slip in but it might be a little late for the upcoming session. They play monthly and should have another session coming up Friday.

After that is Bipen's Unforgotten Fœnum which is the campaign this thread is about. It uses the URealms system that you need Tabletop Simulator to use, and it's a blast. It takes place in Fœnum as well and currently is about the Reindeer council and some of the stuff members of it are doing (like escaping a besieged town and getting their wives killed). You're more than welcome to join us, right now we unfortunately don't have the most players.

Last but not least is DungeonMiner's After Oblivion campaign that takes place in the Elder Scrolls Universe after the events of the Oblivion game. It's pretty great and features many law violations and cats.
Boo you stole my job (TX)

Well If you are interested, for the third act of the campaign I am currently running (Delusional mentioned it), I'm letting people create a consular for the senate (Its more interesting with more voters). Of course I will be focusing more on the players who played through the rest of the campaign, You are welcomed to create a senator and join in on the RP, PM me for more info. (You don't need TTS to play this part as I don't have a map and it will most likely be purely RP)

The above message can apply to anyone who wants to try the game out, or is interested.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
And not a single intelligent ungulate in sight...

Oh, and to clarify: The server isn't strictly a D&D server. Rather, it's a server for any kind of tabletop gaming. So if you're into Shadow Run, or Exiled, or Call of Cthulhu, or whatever else, that's perfectly fine and dandy.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So last week we finished the campaign and the last act was a political act. In this act all the players, myself and the one guest that showed up each got one vote. (Except Mighty who got his legendary allowing him to create an extra council member and force him to vote a certain way two times, The extra member added was Whylyn) Everyone was able to propose motions and then we would vote on them, so I'll just list the motions and if they passed or failed.

If 5+ Predators attack someone, martial law is declared - Pass
Send explorers to The Tower of Believers, to study Believers - Pass (Future Campaign - This is the one I'm most excited for, but I'm waiting a full party because I got a lot planed for it)
legalizing Marriage between Dead and Ungulates - Pass
Breeding Ungulates for sacrifices to the Predators -Fail
Breeding Predators for sacrifices to the Predators -Fail
Breeding Ice Sprites for sacrifices to the Predators -Fail
Curfew for Predators - Fail
All Predators must glow in the dark - Fail
Proposal to send an elite group of mercenaries/law to take out some bandits causing trouble in the Deserts - Pass (Another Campaign, this one being a 2 part arc, were the players will create and play a campaign as the bandits and then create and play a campaign as the law hunting themselves down)
Monument to Caseal - Pass (Ok this is a funny story I'm putting with this one, so in act 1 the players went to Caseal's party, Mighty rolled a 20 on convincing her on going against her family's wishes, Then in Act 2 when the Predators attacked, they were on the last fight and I rolled four 1's consecutive and Mighty rolled a 1 and it ended up killing Caseal and 1 other NPC, Later my players told me I killed the only likeable character, I say blame the dice and my luck)
Search for Corvine - Pass (Another one that needs explaining, so Corvine, another one of Mighty's characters, is basically the new head of the bigger family, but they ran away from home and a search party was sent to find her, may or may not be a future campaign)
Taxes on Weapons - Fail
Predators must dull there natural weapons with the exception of Highbears - Pass (Highbears are a group of mostly warrior Predators that want to live at peace with the Ungulates)
Explore an ancient ruins that seems to be home to a long forgotten race - Pass (Another Campaign and this one will probably be the next one I am doing)
Ban on Predator-Ungulate marriage - Fail
Sigh Predators must have an ID to identify themselves on them at all times - Pass (Blame the Players for passing this one)
Investigate a mysteries power surge that came from a now dry lake - Pass (A continuation of the first campaign we did, so this is another future Campaign)

Next Campaigns Character Creation should be on the 22nd from 6-9PM Pacific Time (Probably wont take that long for Character Creation) and we will be playing Bi-weekly, if you have any questions about the system or how to join feel free to ask and all are welcome

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ok so I should have got this out sooner, The next campaign starts this Friday 6-9PM PDT

The players will be a team of hired explorers/researchers, exploring the ruins of a Forgotten Race of Old.

This campaign fetchers
Player: Name of Character, Race, Class
OC: Kastor, Sheep, Templar
Delusional Dreamer: Pollux, Sheep, Templar
Star: Lengshao, Longma, Seeker

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer