Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late

baavetti

Needs More Cowbell
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
So the game just came out on steam, is anyone else here playing? what are your thoughts on the game?
So far, I've been messing with Nanase and Byakuya.

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm liking Akatsuki, mainly because I've played his game before. And Gordeau. But I don't wanna learn Gordeau bc I hear he's stupidly top-tier.

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That is the least FGC thing I've ever heard, haha.

I play Linne, I've had the game on PS3 for a while now, very glad the PC version is out.
I mean, I'm gonna learn him because GRIM REAPAAA but come on. It almost feels like cheating. I'm not a top player, so why should I play a top tier unless I really, really like them?
I really like Gordeau...

I'm really liking the flow of the game, longish combo strings and footsies, no burst is my favorite thing, not incredibly all over the place but still has good ground/air game.

Last edited:

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I just picked up this game butve got no idea who I should pick up. Who's a good starting character to learn?
I just say play any character that catches your interest. Each character is unique in their own way, I've started out with Chaos and haven't played anyone else since.

baavetti

Needs More Cowbell
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I just picked up this game but I've got no idea who I should pick up. Who's a good starting character to learn?
Linne, Hyde, and Eltnum are all nice, well rounded characters if that's what your looking for. But like Lanxide says, going with who you think looks cool is also fine.

inknail

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
I still only have the game on PS3, but I love playing Nanase and Akatsuki. I hear that the arcade updates gave Nanase several buffs (like making her QCB come out faster) along with that new Phonon character, and gave some needed nerfs to Gordeau as well lol. Wish those patches could be made to the console and pc ports, but I don't think we'll see them until they make a new release.

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
SO, I got it on PC and now I play Linne. She was a lot more fun than I remembered. HMU if you wanna fight a scrub.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Is there still a community for UNIEL? Feels like the ps3 ver been dead for a while now or did everyone move onto the PC port?

baavetti

Needs More Cowbell
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The community... exists. The issue is that they are all kind of waiting for [st] to drop on consoles.
Ugh. This just reminds me how persona 4 arena ultimax still hasn't gotten it's 2.0 update for consoles.