Toughest character and most fun character for you to fight against

Daisyhead

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
NPC wise and more of a personal thing for you. I have the most problems against Tian. she jumps alot and it messes with my inputs then i get my face diable jambe'd to heck. as for favorite character to fight against i like oreander. it turns into a teleport royale with paprika.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I mostly hate fighting against the computer Pom, I still play on Normal or Competent if I'm feeling good, so computer Pom is really boring to fight against. She doesn't summon any dogs. I like fighting against Velvet because it makes me block a lot or suffer. And being able to block and punish properly is really fun and makes me feel like I am good at the game.

MSTieScott

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 13, 2016
Paprika is usually the only character I can trounce in one try (on Normal). I'm glad there's an "easy" character in the game... I just wish it wasn't the one who has my favorite stage music.

My least favorite character to fight is the panther because I keep forgetting to block that swirling scratch attack.

Gecko Tony

Forum Noob
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 17, 2016
Computer Tianhuo for both. I'm really bad at dealing with her combos at this point, but it feels extremely satisfying when I actually beat her 1/10 times.

Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
korencz11.deviantart.com
:Tianhuo:and:arizona: are the most painful to deal with at any point. I pretty much only play on unfair, and it's very hard to catch Tian doing something unsafe, and You don't touch the cow. ever.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Computer Tianhuo for both. I'm really bad at dealing with her combos at this point, but it feels extremely satisfying when I actually beat her 1/10 times.
That would make it feel more like a fluke to me. But I get where you are coming from.
I really enjoy losing to people online for the sameish reason.

luftschloss

Professional Creepy Calliope Player
Jun 9, 2018
United States
Definitely the toughest character for me to play against is Velvet, but like someone already said, blocking and punishing accordingly can be a lot of fun. In terms of whom is the most fun for me to play against, I'd say Paprika (as an Oleander main). Anticipating her moves is particularly entertaining.

speed_rac3r

Jun 8, 2018
Hm. Toughest to play against for me is a tie between Oleander and Velvet (CPU), simply because I'm still needing work on my defensive game as Tian (block/jump/dash). I have the most fun playing against Paprika (CPU). Kinda like what luftschloss said, it's always nice anticipating one of her moves and delivering some nice punishments for it.

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
For me the toughest would be Oleander, since she has great zoning capabilities and her normals have such huge range. The most fun for me is Paprika.