Tianhuo Thread

Frae Foe

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
All posts about fier dragoohoers here.

My I think she is more based off Spitfire than Gottagofast based on her position as captain, color scheme, and not acting so... Rainbow Dashish.

Prove me wrong.

Frae Foe

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
Shall our champion ride out in glory for the empire!!!

Nivek_Draco

I don't even care what my username means.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
'MURICA
All posts about fier dragoohoers here.

My I think she is more based off Spitfire than Gottagofast based on her position as captain, color scheme, and not acting so... Rainbow Dashish.

Prove me wrong.
She looks more like Lightning Dust. Also, her past of bullying is likely inspired by Gottagofast's original design (in Lauren's original draft, Gottagofast had Gilda's role as an episodic bully, and Gilda was a completely different character).

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Dragonhooresse is also long lived. But if dragonhorrses get longer, how long is our horse? Or rather, can we guess her age based on her length? Are the longest of the longma the most respected of the longma? Are they a hierarchy of elders led by the oldest, and thus the longest, of their kind?

DO THEY WORSHIP THE TALLEST LONGEST?

RustleRustle

Sunbreaker Titan, Fireteam "Ad Mare Cognitum III"
Mar 31, 2016
European Dead Zone, Earth
Dragonhooresse is also long lived. But if dragonhorrses get longer, how long is our horse? Or rather, can we guess her age based on her length? Are the longest of the longma the most respected of the longma? Are they a hierarchy of elders led by the oldest, and thus the longest, of their kind?

DO THEY WORSHIP THE TALLEST LONGEST?
I know what no one else knows and now I am a marvel with ten thousand ribs

RustleRustle

Sunbreaker Titan, Fireteam "Ad Mare Cognitum III"
Mar 31, 2016
European Dead Zone, Earth
And yet we're fine with HUNDREDS of violent video games.
PERSPECTIVE! YEAH!
There's a distinct difference between listening to a large man telling you that he's going to "floss with your spine" right before you nuke him with a modded Explosive Norfleet, and a man actually eating someone's spine.
But, we're getting off topic, we're supposed to be talking about best dragonhorse.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
There's a distinct difference between listening to a large man telling you that he's going to "floss with your spine" right before you nuke him with a modded Explosive Norfleet, and a man actually eating someone's spine.
But, we're getting off topic, we're supposed to be talking about best dragonhorse.
Rightio old chap, rightio. Do please pass the coal.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I wonder if there'll be a story line where Tianhuo struggles with her hunger for meat. Like by chance or by a bad guy forcing her to eat meat it increases her power ten fold. So she struggles with the decision of eating meat to be a more effective fighter vs killing other creatures. Or maybe the hunger temps her but she goes berserk when she does eat meat.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I wonder if there'll be a story line where Tianhuo struggles with her hunger for meat. Like by chance or by a bad guy forcing her to eat meat it increases her power ten fold. So she struggles with the decision of eating meat to be a more effective fighter vs killing other creatures. Or maybe the hunger temps her but she goes berserk when she does eat meat.
Dang. That would be intense, though perhaps not out of the realm of possibility as I believe someone expressed that since this wasn't a kids show, that Faust was toying with the idea of making the world darker then she normally would make something. I mean, racial divides are a thing iirc.