Tian and Pom: friends after the game ends

Zocarik

I am a writer who can also do math
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Tianhuo built her entire life philosophy after balancing the ferocity of the predator with the strength of the herd's guardian.

Pom's puppies are basically living embodiments of Tianhuo's ideals. They are ferocious predators who use that ferocity in the service and protection of the pack/herd.

I can easily see Tian setting up a home in The Meadow so she can study the dogs and meditate on the balance, all the while becoming friends with Pom.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
their endings will be the most interesting espeically if there are mulitple endings. if you get a bad ending where all predators are locked away that might include tiunhao and poms puppies and you never know that might be heartbreaking if you got to know poms puppies so well.

With the good ending being I hope predators and ungalates living together in peace or somewhere along those lines. Idk i can see some tearjerking moments if you had to see characters you love seperated cause you messed up and could of gotten a better ending.

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
I think it's a valid reasonning, I also think Tianhuo would be friend with Oleander, both of them seem to be driven by their duty, and both of them take pride and use something that would frighten others for good (the longmas are proud of the strenght of their predatory side without giving into the instincts, Oleander want to use dark magic for good and prove you can wiel it without being corrupted.)

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
their endings will be the most interesting espeically if there are mulitple endings. if you get a bad ending where all predators are locked away that might include tiunhao and poms puppies and you never know that might be heartbreaking if you got to know poms puppies so well.

With the good ending being I hope predators and ungalates living together in peace or somewhere along those lines. Idk i can see some tearjerking moments if you had to see characters you love seperated cause you messed up and could of gotten a better ending.
This might be a tad too dark but I could see some main characters possibly meeting their demise if you make the wrong decision or get a bad ending

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
This is good but for me I think opposing personalities would fit the friends in the end (or at least friendly rival) type story.

Oleander and Arizona would fit because, the former is Indoorsy, booksmart, and probably 100 years old, while the latter is outdoorsy, streetsmart (I guess), and young. Fighting style differs as well. Oleander is long range and more of a technical fighter I guess and Arizona is close range more aggressive type. Oleander depends on book learning and a new risky dark art for her powers while Arizona uses skills developed through her natural ability and her culture.

Tianhuo and Velvet are similar in that they are both highly skilled and trained in their fighting style. But opposing because of well Fire and Ice and their personality. I guess Tianhuo is a more of a collectivist by-the-book type since she's loyal to the Longma Empire while Velvet is a more individualistic aloof type because of being pampered by those ice sprites. I think Tianhuo is the type who had to work for her position as Captain of the guard while Velvet was just given everything on a silver platter. Fighting style also I guess is opposing. Tianhuo zipping around close range fighter versus Velvet who could shoot her out of the sky with her ice projectiles.

Then there's Pom and Paprika. Pom who's more of an introvert with only a handful of really good friends (her dogs) and Paprika an extrovert type who goes around trying to make friends even though it's deadly. One tries her best to stay out of trouble only for trouble to find her. The other unknowingly causes trouble and people try to avoid her. But their fighting style is kinda similar. Both untrained or unskilled mostly relying on instinct in a fight. But opposing as one is a puppet type character and I think Paprika is more of a chaotic character. But I think Paprika just really, really, really wants to hug the cute little sheepy while Pom doesn't want to be hugged by a stranger.

In the end it gives the message that you can learn from opposing viewpoints.

Last edited: