Them's Tourney Testers (TFH Online Tournament)

Borin

saw right through that.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Seattle, Washington
Hello. I'm Boring Borin and I've got something for the Beta Backers.

Challonge: Them's Tourney Testers - Challonge

I'll will be holding a TFH Tournament the 21st of October at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST).

This is a Double Elimination Tournament. There is a prize of a $20 Steam Card for First Place.

Anyone who is in the Backers' Beta can enter.

To enter the tournament just post in this thread like:
Steam: Boring Borin
I'm in.​

We will be in a pixel lobby if there are less than 24 entrants. If there are more, we will get in a steam group or discord to report win/losses and set up matches.

I will try to spectate/stream matches when convenient. Though my first priority is to run the tournament. The Grand Finals and Finals (including Loser's Bracket) will be spectated and streamed by me for sure.

Matches are best out of 3 until finals, where they are best of 5.

Entrants:
  • Arcanel
  • Linkster
  • NekoCrispy
  • Bubbleboots
  • Inknail
  • Z3r0paradox
  • MPK
  • Reysol
  • Hamit
  • Ebvert
  • The Gamaniac
Tournament's Over!
Archive:

Last edited:

Arcanel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Steam: Arcanel
I'm in

Lesgo!

Last edited:

sokolgs

TFH Streamer
Jan 4, 2017
Russia, Moscow city
But what about challonge.com? How exacly you gonna do all the tournament things?
Anyway, i think i'll become a Tester before this tourney, cuz i need that to run my tourney too. So if i'll make it in time, then hell yeah i'm in!
Steam: sokolgs3000

Borin

saw right through that.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Seattle, Washington
But what about challonge.com? How exacly you gonna do all the tournament things?
Anyway, i think i'll become a Tester before this tourney, cuz i need that to run my tourney too. So if i'll make it in time, then hell yeah i'm in!
Steam: sokolgs3000
I am using Challonge for the bracket. Simply you have to be the in Backers' Beta to get to the pixel lobby. Because how are you supposed to play the game if you don't have it?

sokolgs

TFH Streamer
Jan 4, 2017
Russia, Moscow city
Simply you have to be the in Backers' Beta to get to the pixel lobby. Because how are you supposed to play the game if you don't have it?
Our local Backer, Beta Tester, as our Sponsor promissed a Gift: Tester Key. But i'm starting to wanna sing One Small Thing to him and do it very loud... :arimeh:

inknail

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Steam ID: inknail

Imma be a pretty casual win for those who've been practicing, but I'm definitely down for it!

Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 3, 2016
I have another commitment that prevents me from participating (technically, with this roster, I'd probably be out before the time limit came into play, but I'd rather not say "yes" when I might have to bail before I'm done all my matches), but I'll probably poke in to spy on you guys if you're in the Pixel Lobby. I can also spectate and provide stream coverage for a couple hours if so desired.

TheGamaniac

Labrat, Numberpuncher
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I kinda wanna enter, but i'm... not certain that i'll even be awake. Just in case, though, since it'd just feel wrong to skip out entirely as the local big-mama Pombomaniac
Steam: The Gamaniac

Reactions: NekoCrispy

Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 3, 2016
I managed to record a few matches that were concurrent to the ones Borin was spectating, though I haven't had time to sort through it all. Funnily enough, he and I each missed spectating different rounds out of the grand finale due to technical issues.

Reactions: Salty Beef