Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Australia
I grabbed my key via backerkit, as I hadn't yet been e-mailed one.

Also, turns out I have two Backerkit accounts. One for Indiegogo, and one for Kickstarter. My IndieGoGo account only has TFH on it.
Where do you find it via backerkit?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Likewise, I also got mine from the Backerkit survey site, If I didn't know you could get the code there I'd probably be wandering around freaking out and carving a groove into my floor.

Btw can someone point me to where I can find the threads to put in bug reports and stuff?
There is a subforum just for bug reports. I imagine that you should check to see if similar reports have already been made, and if so add your own experience with relevant information, and if not, you create a thread.

firewood159

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
So, I just woke up. And everyone else says that they already have their keys, but I can find mine. I should be getting one right?

qspec

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
So, I just woke up. And everyone else says that they already have their keys, but I can find mine. I should be getting one right?
I never got an email either, but my key was still in the backerkit.

You can log in here.

Edited to add: That login hasn't worked super well for me. I actually just searched for an old email in my gmail and used the link to autolog in.

Last edited:

crispyruffles

Addicted to Skullgirls til this comes out
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So I changed my password for backerkit cause I forgot it. But now it says to wait for a confirmation email that's taking forever to pop up. Or maybe it aint even coming. I dont know, but now I'm gonna have to wait til after work. DX

Umbra the Snek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 24, 2017
I was increasingly ready to go try it out - and then I realize my controller's cable likes to unplug itself with just minor movements.

Well, I'm glad I ordered a replacement mini-USB , but I can wait a bit longer to play the game optimally.
There is a subforum just for bug reports. I imagine that you should check to see if similar reports have already been made, and if so add your own experience with relevant information, and if not, you create a thread.
Huh. I'm having the same issue he is - in that I can't read or see the forum.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I am so excited for this. And for all you mac users, don't fret, you can all install Windows via an application called Bootcamp. It's a software that comes with your apple computer. I recently had it set up thanks from the help of a friend, so now I'll be able to play TFH with all y'all!
Can anyone using this method tell me the results especially online?
And other methods that isn't using Wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.