Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I WANT IT HNNNNN WHERE IS IT F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Smartmax

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 15, 2016
I'm checking backerkit and I'm not seeing it, am not used to the UI, can anyone tell me where to find the key?

Angel Bee

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 9, 2016
Still no key. When should I start getting worried?
Did you see it in the BackerKit link that NeoTensai provided? That's how I was able to access my BackerKit and find the code. It should ask you for your email to look at the survey. When you click on that, it'll send you a link via email & bring you to your BackerKit page with your rewards with the code at the bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirVanilla

SirVanilla

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
Did you see it in the BackerKit link that NeoTensai provided? That's how I was able to access my BackerKit and find the code. It should ask you for your email to look at the survey. When you click on that, it'll send you a link via email & bring you to your BackerKit page with your rewards with the code at the bottom.
YES!!!!!

waspennator

Can you truly spare a predator?
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Who here is in the "Didn't donate enough to make it into the beta" club?

Daious

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 29, 2017
So I'm really late to the party, but I don't see a key. Was I supposed to do something to get one?

PinkieFTW

Odie Dog
May 18, 2017
India
odiesocean.wordpress.com
Who here is in the "Didn't donate enough to make it into the beta" club?
Well, I am, since I couldn't donate at all since I'm from India and I'm an early teenager so... :p Still can't wait to see the videos you guys post after the NDA ends! :D I've been really hyped for this game ever since the early days, even though I wouldn't be able to donate...

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I grabbed my key via backerkit, as I hadn't yet been e-mailed one.

Also, turns out I have two Backerkit accounts. One for Indiegogo, and one for Kickstarter. My IndieGoGo account only has TFH on it.

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
I grabbed my key via backerkit, as I hadn't yet been e-mailed one.

Also, turns out I have two Backerkit accounts. One for Indiegogo, and one for Kickstarter. My IndieGoGo account only has TFH on it.
Likewise, I also got mine from the Backerkit survey site, If I didn't know you could get the code there I'd probably be wandering around freaking out and carving a groove into my floor.

Btw can someone point me to where I can find the threads to put in bug reports and stuff?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.