Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heilos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
While I wouldn't mind if you guys were a tiny bit more specific about what the current issue is, I've waited a long time for this so I can't wait a bit more no problem. :p

Otherwise I'm just lurking for now and refreshing from time to time. If it has to be up tomorrow/in a few more hours from now instead then that's ok. I'm mostly confused why you picked a Thursday to start the beta and not Friday though? Unless that was extremely intentional for a reason i'm not aware of. o.o

Reactions: Pony

qspec

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Nah I'm calling it.

May 26th release. See you all tomorrow.

AURESHION

Professional autist
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 19, 2016
The place lost socks go to
I'm off to work, short shift today luckily. so ill be back in about 5 hours. I'm assuming it will have started by then. have fun without me guys.
but please, do leave some for me.

Odd Mess

Caribbean Bug
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I don't have nothing to do tomorrow, so I can stay here all night long.

Extantdread

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 25, 2017
I've burnt myself out lurking here, refreshing, and playing other games for the past six hours. Hello! I'm calling the release to come out at 11:33 PDT.

Rayem

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 20, 2017
I'm not sure I can fight off the sleepy that much longer. If you want to push back the date at this point please do.

SirVanilla

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
So I just stayed up watching American Tail for the first time in over ten years waiting for this. Thanks I guess?

Reactions: Naggie

Talguy21

Once a purveyor of sub-par horse words.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
It's not anything I'm going to get super upset over. Been waiting this long- what's another day if it means something that won't crash 10/10 games?

Vulapa

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
No, this is actually on us. We're doing a final revision pass/stress-test on the changes we made to nail that issue earlier and its consequences.
You did mention an eleventh-hour issue and I had a hunch your team was working on it all day and evening to try and match the release time.
I think at this point everyone is curious about whether the release will still be out for tonight. Oh well, I hope the aforementioned issue isn't bugging you as much!

Reactions: ChaosContrl

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm back from my game of League. Time to wait for the beta again.

Artsofallkinds

Blue dog
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Okay.

Beta starting. With 22ish minutes to spare on the deadline, too. ACTION MOVIE LAST SECOND DEFUSE THE NUKE GEEEEEEET.

Making a proper forum/site/IGG post in a few minutes, but you guys should start seeing keys appear in your boxes shortly.

Beta Forums also opening in a bit.

Let's get this rollin'
YESSSSSS

Rayem

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 20, 2017
Okay.

Beta starting. With 22ish minutes to spare on the deadline, too. ACTION MOVIE LAST SECOND DEFUSE THE NUKE GEEEEEEET.

Making a proper forum/site/IGG post in a few minutes, but you guys should start seeing keys appear in your boxes shortly.

Let's get this rollin'
I just laid down too. Wow.

Nimble Wing

Often Types Too Much
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My house
www.ponychan.net
Okay.

Let's get this rollin'
Good news: BETA TIME, YESSSSSSS
Bad news: Lunch break ends in 10 minutes, and I've gotta get back to work for a few more hours. The rest of this shift is gonna be loooooong.

Status
Not open for further replies.