Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just hope the e-mail key won't be automatically deleted by my e-mail box...

Artsofallkinds

Blue dog
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
This is the point where we wish the old working-title for the game was available. So on topic!

Also. Stuff, still getting done. We're closer to beta than we were an hour ago. No specific ETA yet, we're partly at steam's mercy here.
*slamming fists on table over and over at a slowly increasing pace*

hamyojo

Competitive Smasher, Chocolate milk enthusiast
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
twitter.com
This is the point where we wish the old working-title for the game was available. So on topic!

Also. Stuff, still getting done. We're closer to beta than we were an hour ago. No specific ETA yet, we're partly at steam's mercy here.
any chance you could send out a beta of the beta to hold us over???
betabetabetabeta

Reactions: B. D. Turtle

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017

Curse you steam! Curse you! *plays more games while waiting*

Reactions: Tox

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Okami is a epic, beautiful, and lore rich game, good choice.
So far, it's the only game that I truly like, and would be ready to play forever.
I wish it was brought back on PS4, and possibly have some big Youtubers play it...

Though in terms of fighting games, I hope TFH will hook me up as well for a long time (it probably will)!

Reactions: Cera Cyannis

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The beta discussions are semi-opened it seems. Those moveset guides are quite nice!

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey folks!

Wrapping things up all nicely, we got just a few things to go on the checklist. Beta coming up in a bit, knock on unicorn-forest wood. Still within the PT deadline, too! (WE HAD TO SAY IT. WE JUST HAAAAAAAAAAD TO SAY IT)
Woo! I'm shaking my arcade stick in excitement!

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
This waiting will be worth it to just see the key in the mail. First thing I'm doing is taking a look around at the scenery.

Reactions: AuruM

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
FEELING THE HYPE

I wish this hockey game would end so I could shower and then get food and test out my new controller damnit aaaaa

firewood159

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Well, looks like I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow night, or possibly Saturday to play. I need to get some sleep for an all day work day tomorrow. sigh......oh well. At least it'll be worth the wait.

Kengo19

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
I still haven't got a email yet. Anyone else still waiting on it?

JosephTaylorBass

Oddball Extraordinaire
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, looks like I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow night, or possibly Saturday to play. I need to get some sleep for an all day work day tomorrow. sigh......oh well. At least it'll be worth the wait.
I want to at the very least download it before I go to bed tonight

Dinkleberg

Lurking
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
Sleep is for the people who haven't been waiting for a game a year and 9 months... or are in any time zone that is 3 or more hours apart from PT... or any normal person even if they are hype for a game... Nevertheless, sleep will not get me tonight!

Last edited:

Skillfulist

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
I'm just waiting at work for the beta to come out so I can remote download.

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'll have to wait for tomorrow then. Can't download it passed midnight...

marsephel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Sleep is for the people who haven't been waiting for a game a year 9 months... or are in any time zone that is 3 or more hours apart from PT... or any normal person even if they are hype for a game... Nevertheless, sleep will not get me tonight!
Only a year and 9 months? Some of us have been waiting since FiM was C&D'd in February of 2013 (if my memory serves me right). Over 4 years, I've been waitin' a looooooooooooong time for this incoming moment.

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Only a year and 9 months? Some of us have been waiting since FiM was C&D'd in February of 2013 (if my memory serves me right). Over 4 years, I've been waitin' a looooooooooooong time for this incoming moment.
And I think the developers waited even more to have a game of their own, recognizable to everyone around the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.