Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karilyn

Buttonmashing Scrub
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
Atlanta, GA
They stated the start time shouldn't bleed into Friday PT.
Indeed. It's hardly time for panic yet though. It's only 3 hours after their original release time estimate (midday pacific time), and Mane6 mentioned what
just to double check it was £40 or more wasn't it?
Correct. Unless their was a mistake upgrading your account on the forum (Which does happen), you did not donate enough for the beta.

Gears9333

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 18, 2017
Me, I'm just checking my mail program every hour.
I would do the same but I am enjoying watching people get hyped over the wait. I am waiting for the sudden silence and log outs when the keys are sent out.

Reactions: Tox

Bolexle

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 16, 2016
My Hype is High. But I can wait until its sorted out. I suppose.

Nexus

Web of Connections
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I have things to do today, so I probably won't be able to settle down and play anything until late in the evening. I figure it'll be up by then, so it all works out fine for me!

Reactions: Nexus_uno

Karilyn

Buttonmashing Scrub
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
Atlanta, GA
yeah definitely put 40 quid
If it's been 48 hours from this post (roughly 7pm pacific on wednesday), you're a backer on tiers $40 and above, but you can not see the flair on your profile, or the new sections in the forum, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually. Be aware that having the forum flair accidentally enabled doesn't entitle you to beta access, as the keys will be distributed via backerkit, which logs the correct amounts for everyone.

And because it's probably gonna come up: Mini FAQ time

Q: I'm a $40+ backer, but I can't see the new forums. Why?
A: The upgrade system works in batches. If it's past 7pm PT on Wed Apr 12, you can poke us on the referenced thread and we'll sort you out. Additionally, if you just registered, it might take up to 24 hours for your account to get upgraded.

Q: I'm a $40+ backer, but I don't have the new flair. Why?
A: See answer right above.
So if you donated over $40, then BackerKit will send the Beta code to your Email address whether or not you have the flair enabled on the forum. However if you would like access to the beta testers forums, there is a link to the thread where you request your forum account be upgraded.

BackerKit probably doesn't make mistakes, but the forum batch processing software is known for goofing occasionally.

Gears9333

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 18, 2017
The hype train keeps going! Thanks Six for the info! That means I have some time to di a few things before everything starts up.

Legalese stuff handled. Sorting out Steam stuff. Seems we'll be starting Beta late tonight (PT).

crispyruffles

Addicted to Skullgirls til this comes out
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey, I'm off work and it still hasn't come out. That means I'll won't miss the crowd! Sweet!

Draconic Breath

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Can't wait to beat up some scru...erm, enjoy stress testing the game with cute fuzzy animals...yeah...totally only want to help others learn the game >.>

firewood159

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I really hope the beta key drops by tonight, because I won't be able to play it tomorrow due to having to work a double shift. Either way, I'm really excited.

DelphinusV

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 29, 2016
Starting to look like I'll be waiting till after work tomorrow since I have an early shift and I'm in ET.

Pom d'or

Gave himself a fake award
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
I'm getting to be a sleepy little sheep. Might have to jump on the hype train in the morning.
Legalese is the worst. Give your battle lawyers a high five on behalf of all of us.

Parka Pi

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
made some quality OC for you guys
You should've removed the word "them," so it'd say "waitin' herds," as in "waiting hurts."

Also, which Lawyer Friendly Hominids movie is your avatar from? I don't remember Party Hoers dressing as a pirate.

hamyojo

Competitive Smasher, Chocolate milk enthusiast
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
twitter.com
You should've removed the word "them," so it'd say "waitin' herds," as in "waiting hurts."

Also, which Lawyer Friendly Hominids movie is your avatar from? I don't remember Party Horse dressing as a pirate.
I had a few different puns in mind, none were that great so I settled with what I made, I am proud of my masterpiece as it is
And... I honestly don't remember! I don't think I've even seen more than one or two of the EG movies(and I haven't even watched Lawyer Friendly Equines in a hot minute), so it might've just been a screenshot I thought was funny from somewhere

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I wonder what level Mane6's Battle Lawyer is? Has it learned Supreme Justice yet? Or did they evolve-cancel?
I guess they won't object a direct buff, but it's possible to hold the evolution, and take that route slowly.

Reactions: Tox
Status
Not open for further replies.