The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
I was playing my eyeballs out of Windward. It's just enjoyable.
Also in Elite, I accidentally clicked on the CQC game mode instead of Open, and it teleported my ship back into the middle of the bubble. I wasn't that far out exploring, only 5k LYs or so, but it's still annoying.
Windward is pretty fun, especially if you have a few friends to play it with. I messed around in it a while ago with some buds. Fun times.

I started 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors on a DS emulator a couple days ago and I've already got a couple of the endings. That game is absolutely incredible, I can't wait to see what the true ending holds... Oh, and I'm already planning to play the two sequels. if you like visual novels like Danganronpa or Phoenix Wright then I'd highly recommend it.

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
I been playing crypt of the necrodancer since I got it on the steam sale and I thought it would be easy for me being a percussionist and always being on beat but dam I always get confused on the attack patterns and keep dieing continuesly, it's a fun game with great music but I just got to get gud on it cause I'm a scrub.

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I bought the Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper collection. I'm currently playing the Ratchet & Clank games and I'm just about finish with the first game.

Crayv

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I was playing my eyeballs out of Windward. It's just enjoyable.
Also in Elite, I accidentally clicked on the CQC game mode instead of Open, and it teleported my ship back into the middle of the bubble. I wasn't that far out exploring, only 5k LYs or so, but it's still annoying.
It does that? Last time I gave it a try I was rather sure it didn't. Though if it does do that now then that means you can very quickly and safely get back to the bubble.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
It does that? Last time I gave it a try I was rather sure it didn't. Though if it does do that now then that means you can very quickly and safely get back to the bubble.
I was really suprised as well. Might be because I was camping a barnacle site.

Aura

Beautiful Letdown
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Lately I've been "playing" the fault series. Kinetic visual novels with incredible world building and an enthralling story. Right now I'm just trying to get the hidden achievements.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Started playing Phantom Brave on PC. They do need to fix some things. Like there is this odd bug with gamepads, where if you push all the way down on the left (movement) stick, you move up instead, but if you only just barely push down, you will go down. It's an odd bug, like the down (negative Y values) rolls back over to positive somehow.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
War in Wolf 25. Between the independent group Hutton Truckers and the superpower Federation. The group players are not yet available, due to work'n stuff. Go to high intensity conflict zone. Fricking two(!) dreadnaugths jump in, one seems allied (How did we manage to get a hold of her is a mystery). I am alone with AI ships flying around, shooting everything....
Scuse the quality, my toaster is a bit old.
Screenshot_0134.png

This almost tops my achievment of taking out a 'Conda with a Sidewinder. Almost.

Barbaloot

Bringer of sorrow and also donuts.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
CUrrently I'm trying to replay I Wanna Be The Guy. However,every time I play it completely tanks my pc. It'll work for 5 minutes or so, and then just start tanking frames and messing with my PC. Real annoying

Bboy9451

Kat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My own little world
Currently playing: Life
Progress: I'm on chapter 15, and am really close to getting the "Driver's License" power-up.

Currently playing: Starbound
Progress: About to find the first artifact (The Florian one)

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I bought the Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper collection. I'm currently playing the Ratchet & Clank games and I'm just about finish with the first game.
I finished the Ratchet & Clank games about 2 weeks ago and i'm on the Jak & Daxter series now. I just beaten Jak 2 a few days ago and I was really caught off guard on how to the story suddenly went dark compared to the first game. I guess that explains E - T rating. Anyways, I just started Jak 3 this week.

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Hot off the heels of Resident Evil: Code Veronica (finished with Rank E :I), I'm playing Dead Rising 2. A Bat with Nails in it has been my go-to solution for all of life's problems! Walking to and from the safe house guarantees you can build two of them. I'm aiming to get Overtime mode on my first playthrough, and am currently on the 3rd day.

Tidbits: I miss the Zombie Ride ability from the first game, but NPC's are much smarter in this. Load times feel slower.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Currently playing: Life
Progress: I'm on chapter 15, and am really close to getting the "Driver's License" power-up.

Currently playing: Starbound
Progress: About to find the first artifact (The Florian one)
Driver licence at 15? Wow, I could've only started at 17.
Anyways, I'm playing Starbound as well, albeit I really miss the old story. It now seems like a generic unite-all-races-kill-great-evil story now. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just take a look at the old codexes on the wiki. It was much darker and unique.
Also me and friends reinstalled Payday 2. So, yeah. I haven't played as much as them, but it's fun.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
Lately I've been "playing" the fault series. Kinetic visual novels with incredible world building and an enthralling story. Right now I'm just trying to get the hidden achievements.
Oh dang, is that one fun? I've been playing the Zero Escape series on the 3DS lately, and I'm a little ways into the third and final entry Zero Time Dilemma right now, and this series is absolutely fantastic. It is a combo VN and escape the room style game with a really gripping story and awesome characters, a lot like danganronpa if you've played that.

Barbaloot

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
SO I managed to figure out why IWBTG was tanking my computer. Turns out,the Xbox app's DVR function was going entirely out of control after a certain amount of time.

SO, now that that's fixed, I've been playing IWBTG again and have managed to get to Kraidgief, my first boss! AND HE'S HARD AS SHIT YAY!

Reactions: Stridershy

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
SO I managed to figure out why IWBTG was tanking my computer. Turns out,the Xbox app's DVR function was going entirely out of control after a certain amount of time.

SO, now that that's fixed, I've been playing IWBTG again and have managed to get to Kraidgief, my first boss! AND HE'S HARD AS SHIT YAY!
>Starting with Kraidgief

God have mercy on your soul.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Recently finished the story of Batman: Arkham Knight. Working on the DLC stories with only Nightwing and Robin to finish, then it's on to Watch Dogs (shut up, I know I'm extremely behind)

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Warrior Mode. Every now and then, it's refreshing to experience a game that's not afraid to stomp on the player.

I imagine Barbaloot's in the same position I am. XD

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm finally finish with these games. Now I need to find something to play for September.

Barbaloot

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
I got WWE 2k16 for free with Games With Gold. It's been pretty fun. Doing the Steve Austin showcase, which is pretty cool. Unlocked Mankind; he's my favorite.

Doing mY Career too. Get my ass kicked because they keeppitting me against people with 4+reversals, and I only have 3. But I still increase in rank so whatever, guess I'm doing ok.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Recently finished the story of Batman: Arkham Knight. Working on the DLC stories with only Nightwing and Robin to finish, then it's on to Watch Dogs (shut up, I know I'm extremely behind)
I finished Arkham knight and I'm just starting on Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I honestly wasn't planning on getting this game so early but the reviews made it a game too good to pass up.

Feb 22, 2016
I've been playing Spelunky and I've unlocked the shortcut to 2-1, briefly played through a secret level (before dying), and unlocked two secret characters.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I just got N++ last night, and so far I've beaten 8 episodes and I have a long way to go. Over 2000 levels to play, all of them created individually by the devs, and considering the original flash game and N+ for the Xbox 360/PSP/DS, I expect this game to be really dang hard. It's currently 12 dollars for the week 1 promotional stuff, and after that it'll be 15 dollars. I think it's running a bit slow on my computer, but I can't really tell. That would be kind of bizarre though, since the game has very low spec requirements, and other games I have with similarly low requirements run full speed no problem.

didyousaythat

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Just finished playing Persona 3 and am caught up for Persona 5. Am working on Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories for the time being.

didyousaythat

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Playing the story mode in NBA 2K16 right now. Livin Da Dream is right cause I'm playing a 7 foot 3 inch 19 year old instead of a 5 foot 4 inch late 20's dude.

It feels weird cause I made my guy look really close to what I actually look like. I edited my character after the above cutscene to resemble me a bit closer. Also, I was hoping they would do the Fallout 3/4 thing in which you look like your parents but nope they are the same no matter how much you change your character.

What's weird also is that in the cutscenes they act as though I was the new Lebron James even though I only average 7 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, and 0.7 blocks a game. Right now in the post season in the playoffs.
The Best Friends play-through of this game is immensely entertaining. Nothing tops Rage of Africa.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Picked up Armello and tried to play online matches. For some reason both times the game ended because someone disconnected. Should that actually end a match, or should I really take a look at my connection?

Went back to shooting (read getting shot by) bolsheviks in Red Orchestra

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've been playing Destiny a lot recently :U . . . At the end game, just trying to get my light level to crawl above 310, let alone to 335.

'Was also just gifted Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Let's see where that takes me~!

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've been playing Destiny a lot recently :U . . . At the end game, just trying to get my light level to crawl above 310, let alone to 335.

'Was also just gifted Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Let's see where that takes me~!
GW2 is just good silly fun I do recommend it.

I'm currently playing Unepic, got my friend into it and we were tackling the multiplayer with half a party with no idea how to upgrade our points. (now we are a little stat screwed lol)

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I started playing Final Fantasy IX this week. I just got to the outer continent at about 11 hours in to the game.

Last edited:

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Still playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. DEAR GOD, IS IT AMAZING! I'M LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I also downloaded Journey from PS+ for free and am looking to play that real quick since it's only a couple hours of play, but I think I'm pretty close with Deus Ex. Which is kind of sad since I don't feel like I've been playing it for that long. Feels a bit short.

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
Been playing DMCA'S SKY cause i have a mac and its the closes i'll get to playing anything related to that game, it's fun, a bit on the repetitive side but cool

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Been playing DMCA'S SKY cause i have a mac and its the closes i'll get to playing anything related to that game, it's fun, a bit on the repetitive side but cool
Then how will you play TFH if it comes out? Wait until the Mac port?

Anyways, back on topic, was playing Stellaris, first time in ironman mode. I was doing spectacularly well, until the end game crisis happened. we had four superpowers in the galaxy, me being also one (smaller in terms of size, but I could take on anyone in a single fight), also allied with another one.
So end game crisis, Unbidden appear. Basically just a portal which constantly spams massive fleets until it wipes the galaxy.
Obviously, it appears inside the borders of my allies, so I immediately send my fleets. Needless to say they are really grecked before I could retreat. And this is the exact moment when half the galaxy just declares war on me, because why not. It's not like we have a massive force just on the doorstep slaughtering everyone.

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
Doom wich i just 100% ed again thanks to DLC
Overwatch playing Competitive Season 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator on PS

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Finished both Journey and Deus Ex over the past few days.

Journey I felt was extremely overrated. Not a bad game by any means, the visuals and the soundtrack were absolutely beautiful, but I feel that it would've worked better as a short film than anything else. While playing the game I literally fell asleep while playing and woke up realizing that I hadn't missed anything. While I didn't think it was the worse thing I've ever played, I don't think it's what some reviewers considered to be an experience that every gamer should indulge in. Especially for $10. I got it for free and thank God for it, I would've regretted buying the physical copy if I had bothered to buy it.

Deus Ex was amazing...up until the very end. While the story took a back seat to gameplay, it was still interesting enough to keep me invested in what was going on and curious to see what would happen next. My only problems were that, for one thing the story I felt was way too short. Secondly, the game lacks any sort of real closure. It's probably done for the sake of DLC, but I still feel like the ending could've been made to feel less abrupt and random. But other than that, I'd still recommend the game to anyone who like stealth action games because the gameplay makes up for the story problems enough for me to still be happy that I played the game.

From here, I'll probably continue on Watch Dogs (maybe even restart it since I've probably forgotten a lot of the controls), but first I think I'll watch some of the complete series DVDs that I've bought recently. For those interested, they're Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Super Sentai Zyuranger, the series that MMPR used most of its footage from.

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I borrowed a used Wii U from my cousin and i'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. The game had a very slow start but it's starting to pick up the pace. I'm enjoying it so far.