The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

What skill level of play would you best assign to yourself?

• Total voters

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
I doubt it'll happen, or be considered, but I think it'd be cool and hilarious if my terrible tia was her fan art piece. lol

The Fightin' Fœnatics

Nov 18, 2017
If you all noticed, we have been putting different artist's works in the thumbnails of our videos.
If you would like to have your art featured, just contact @Rich Jammer directly over here in the forums or on Discord.

Some rules may apply to the art being submitted:
- Only characters from the game Them's Fightin' Herds and must be depicted in their default colours.
- Must be Safe for work
- No crossover art with other works.
- Should have no background or background must be easily editable to remove background.
- You do not have to make new art, you can submit art already finished.
- You can submit your art page (such as deviantart etc) which will be featured in the description of the video. Please, links must be safe for work or the website which hosts it must have a feature which blocks NSFW content by default.
- A certain quality standard must be met. As the purpose of the picture is to attract the viewer's attention, a certain quality of art must be reached. Although this rule is flexible eg. humor related.

Dec 21, 2017
Lala Land
Great matches and gameplay as always. Even though the build number at the bottom is the same, for some reason I feel like hitstun animations have been greatly improved, particularly Pom, Velvet, and Paprika's expressions when receiving attacks. Liking this a lot because they were some of my least favorite animations to see in earlier builds (especially the awkward-looking early "down" poses), now the characters emote more in a way that makes it look like they're really getting hurt. (Well, hurt and........whatever the hell Paprika becomes when she takes a hoof to the face...) Of course I may just be very tired and imagining all of this.

As a final side (but related) musing, I feel like Paprika's "KO'd" pose won't be complete without some leg or eye twitching.

The Fightin' Fœnatics

Nov 18, 2017

To celebrate the upcoming full release of Them's Fightin' Herds, we bid goodbye to the beta with one last hurrah! With a full on brawl with prizes going to the top 5 players. A total amount of USD 100.00 prize pool with USD 50 going to 1st, USD 25 to 2nd, USD 15 to 3rd and USD 5 to both 4th and 5th each.

The tournament will take place 10 February 2018 4 PM EST.
So come on over to our Twitch channel to watch.
Or if you would like to participate, you can register at the challonge and join us at the pixel lobby.
As always, anyone can join. So this is a tournament open to everyone.

As this is a tournament, some rules will apply. Such as:
- Entrants must register in the Challonge by the latest 2 hours before the event.
- All entrants must gather in the pixel lobby at least 5 minutes before the event starts.
- If an entrant misses their first match, they will be automatically moved into loser's bracket.
- If an entrant misses their second match after being moved to loser's bracket, they will be automatically eliminated.

Register on the Challonge:
Them's Fightin' Herds beta Tournament - Standings - Challonge

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com

To celebrate the upcoming full release of Them's Fightin' Herds, we bid goodbye to the beta with one last hurrah! With a full on brawl with prizes going to the top 5 players. A total amount of USD 100.00 prize pool with USD 50 going to 1st, USD 25 to 2nd, USD 15 to 3rd and USD 5 to both 4th and 5th each.

Or if you would like to participate, you can register at the challonge and join us at the pixel lobby.

- Entrants must register in the Challonge by the latest 2 hours before the event.
- All entrants must gather in the pixel lobby at least 5 minutes before the event starts.
- If an entrant misses their first match, they will be automatically moved into loser's bracket.
- If an entrant misses their second match after being moved to loser's bracket, they will be automatically eliminated.

I’ll be watching this for sure! :D

CluelessDetective

Jan 24, 2018

Holy cow, hype! Time to put this on the projectors when this happens during the club meeting

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
Just popping here to comment that I very recently started watching the channel and you guys nailed it with the caster. MPK does such a great job narrating and having fun with the game. Kinda sad our timelines don't combine (4 EST is right when my shift begins) but I'll try to at least give 1 extra view to the livestreams from here on (especially for the tournament).

Also, I misread the prize pool as $10.000.

Naughta_Noob

"I mustn't betray spoon"
Backers' Beta Tester

Well, happy birthday to me, I suppose. I'll be sure to join even though I probably won't get very far. This community has a lot of killers...

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion

I wanted to bump this to remind everyone about this tournament. I had forgotten it was going to be this weekend.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer