TFH In The Media

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
One thought just hit me. If EVERYONE still refers to it as a LFE fangame, could that be enough to C&D it again because it's still widely regarded as part of Lawyer Friendly Equines?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Pom d'or

Gave himself a fake award
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
On the other hand, it was fun to see that a bunch of people who don't know how to play fighting games still enjoyed the game's great animation and characters (and skins, I guess) even whilemashing buttons.

One thought just hit me. If EVERYONE still refers to it as a LFE fangame, could that be enough to C&D it again because it's still widely regarded as part of Lawyer Friendly Equines?
I'm no legal expert, but I would think not. The game contains no reference to any LFE IP. Even the skins, which do sorta reference other properties, steer well clear of referencing LFE.

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
Hopefully. I would be beyond pissed if an original creation gets taken down just because everyone stubbornly refers to it as "The pony game."

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
If making a horrendous edgy pony game on steam doesn't ring any alerts on The Toy Company radar, then I wouldn't see them going after Mane6 for people comparing it to Lawyer Friendly Equines.

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I never watched Smosh Games before, but they're the guys who do Honest Game Trailers and have 7 squillion subscribers, so I think them covering TFH is pretty cool. At the end there's a TFH-related forfeit for the tournament losers :)

This was probably best posted over in the Popular YouTubers thread down there, but whatever.

There also not enough desks in the world for me to headdesk at what they decided to title the video (and the "doesn't know anything about the game" intro Josh gave). This has officially gotten old.

The comments are pretty nice, though.

EDIT: ... Why did they mess with the music so much in post-editing? None of the BG music matches any stage they're on. Most of the time it's Velvet's stage. WHY AM I TRIGGERED

Last edited:

hawthornbunny

Fights like a cow
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
This was probably best posted over in the Popular YouTubers thread down there, but whatever.

There also not enough desks in the world for me to headdesk at what they decided to title the video (and the "doesn't know anything about the game" intro Josh gave). This has officially gotten old.

The comments are pretty nice, though.

EDIT: ... Why did they mess with the music so much in post-editing? None of the BG music matches any stage they're on. Most of the time it's Velvet's stage. WHY AM I TRIGGERED
Dang it, I even searched for an appropriate thread too >.<

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Smosh has been using misleading titles ever since custom thumbnails were added to YouTube videos, they thrive on clickbait and have always been one of the worst with it.

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Just a thought, but since SonicFox is going to take part in the 'Summit of Power' tournament, will he show people a bit of TFH during that time? I mean, they'll be playing FighterZ on-stage, but he could show competitors how TFH works backstage if he had access to a computer and controllers.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Just a thought, but since SonicFox is going to take part in the 'Summit of Power' tournament, will he show people a bit of TFH during that time? I mean, they'll be playing FighterZ on-stage, but he could show competitors how TFH works backstage if he had access to a computer and controllers.
Unlikly, unless he is getting paid to promote the game, if there is a TFH side ternoment, He might say something about that if anything.