• A Demon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A Very Wooly Jellyfish

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Marchie

Resident Scrublord
Crowdfund Backer
Things aren't as they always seem in the "beautiful" land of Foenum. This is where we can openly talk about the things that aren't out in the open. Any connection, segway, interpretation, or idea could lead us to the REAL truth of this grassy land; so don't hesitate to chime in.

Don't forget, the devs are watching.

For example, Fred MUST be the dead ghost of a sheep dog that's simply possessed the book Oleander read as a child.

a)Fred has a grab
b)Pom's "Mama puppy" has a grab
3)Pom is a child
7-b)Oleander must have imprinted on the dog ghost as a child because of exhibit (3)

Last edited by a moderator:

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
Pom's dogs are actually Temmie in disguise

Proof:
-They're both dog-like
-Tem is friendly like dog (but also secretly a predator probably)
-Fiercely protective
-Similar color scheme
-just look at this???

They're basically the same??? Minus temmie mane of course
I rest my case.

Reactions: Marchie

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Everyone's headcanon is TRUE headcanon.
Think about it, what do we ACTUALLY know about Foenum?
We don't know SQUAT!
BUT THAT'S THE POINT!
With no definitive answer, ALL of the answers are correct answers.
BOOM!

Cut, print, get Michael Bay to direct it. We out, PEACE!

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
I know this isn't a place for seriousness... buuuut.
Sheepdogs own the sheep government, whispering to the sheep so that their "democracy" takes hold of any sheepdog suggestion.
A) We never see an adult sheepdog.
B) Sheep are unlikely to put down adult sheepdogs to avoid adult predators, because sheep do not even know baby sheepdog are predators.
C) ...
D) Profit

Reactions: Marchie

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I have irrefutable proof that Them's Fightin' Herds is the work of satan!

Why was the crowdfund not on kickstarter and instead on indiegogo? It's all in the name. They want you to "go" "in" so you can "go" "die". IN DIE A GO GO BABY!

If you convert the letters in Mane6's name into numbers it's 13-1-14-5-6. It has the number 13 in it. They want you to have bad luck!

Mane6! If you shuffle the letters it says Mean6!

Crowd fund Beast.jpg

Just look how many characters have been announced. 7 characters. All representing the 7 deadly sins.
  • Pride = Velvet
  • Envy = Oleander
  • Wrath = Tianhuo
  • Gluttony = Fred
  • Lust = Paprika
  • Sloth = Pom
  • Greed = Arizona
I know that they all don't fit. Cause that's what they want you to think! The devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist.

More evidence will soon come my brothers and sisters. The revelation will be revealed!

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Fred is actually Anu, who is actually A NUke.

Thus, Fred is a weapon of mass destruction.

Thus is one of many F.R.E.D. units.

F.R.E.D. units are the ultimate soulition to M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction).

M is next to N in the alphabet, and d is a P when roateded 180%.

Thus F.R.E.D. was created to counter N.A.P.

Which is short for N.A.P.P.Y.

Thus Anu is the counter agent to Nappy!

That, or Anu just needs a nap ... not sure which...

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
Pom's dogs are actually Temmie in disguise

Proof:
-They're both dog-like
-Tem is friendly like dog (but also secretly a predator probably)
-Fiercely protective
-Similar color scheme
-just look at this???

They're basically the same??? Minus temmie mane of course
I rest my case.
I have some more evidence to back this claim.
Temmy.jpg
Look at this image. Very similar no?

Reactions: baxdab

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
If the game is MADE by the devil... then, who was flickering the lights?
Well, the devil is only one creature, and the team is a bit larger..... It must've been Kenneth, for he has never been really mentioned here.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Huh, it does looks green on my laptop.

I took the photo on my phone while using Chrome by using the screen capture.
That's some wonky color balance issue you got going on in there. If it's only in the screencap and not your screen, I'd blame the capture program. Still weird.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Interestingly for me it seems right on both my old-arse monitor and phone. Both have that blackish-blueish-whateverish very dark color you have on the site.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Is the post black and blue or white and gold?

Dress.png

World shall never know!

Not sure if this counts as a conspiracy or not, but let's not derail the thread.

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
Is the post black and blue or white and gold?

View attachment 895

World shall never know!

Not sure if this counts as a conspiracy or not, but let's not derail the thread.
Or maybe you don't want it to derail because we'll eventually stumble on the truth!

Maybe it really had a green tinge. And you changed it to hide the truth.... green tinge, we must be in the matrix!

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Welp, my conspiracy is out the window. I thought Anu was the ManeSix account, since you never see them both on at the same time.

But that was now debunked, dangit! You NEVER see Anu and the ManeSix account at the same place at the same time, I thought it followed Sulerman logic, curses!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Welp, my conspiracy is out the window. I thought Anu was the ManeSix account, since you never see them both on at the same time.

But that was now debunked, dangit! You NEVER see Anu and the ManeSix account at the same place at the same time, I thought it followed Sulerman logic, curses!
He was just covering his tracks and used one of his robot minions to pose as Mane 6. Or just logged in with a different browser (or a private window). That works too.

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Ah la vache.png

Ice sprites are CLEARLY aliens, it's gotta be at LEAST a 99.99% match, tops. They don't float using ""magic"", even an amateur can tell it's telekinesis.
They use the hats and large prosthetic ears to mask the size of their ginormous brains so as to not spook the Foenum folk and study them, real still and close-like.

You're not pulling the wool over my eyes. Not today.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains

Ice sprites are CLEARLY aliens, it's gotta be at LEAST a 99.99% match, tops. They don't float using ""magic"", even an amateur can tell it's telekinesis.
They use the hats and large prosthetic ears to mask the size of their ginormous brains so as to not spook the Foenum folk and study them, real still and close-like.

You're not pulling the wool over my eyes. Not today.
That has got to be the most adorable alien I've ever seen.

You've convinced me! Time for me to make a tin foil pair of antlers.

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
You've convinced me! Time for me to make a tin foil pair of antlers.
Don't forget the red foam nose, OC! It's the only way to prevent them from probing your brain through the nostrils.

The Mane6 account is actually just Anu's excuse to get a SECOND version the game where he's the protagonist and has Oleander fall head over heels over him.
I can attest I've seen this second version. I took a screenshot in case they take it down. Save it on your hard drive and spread the word!

OleanderVN.png

Uuuuuuugh, a visual novel, seriously? No one wants this. Stop this "Magical Mahou no Mare" or whatever and keep development on the main game only, please!

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Don't forget the red foam nose, OC! It's the only way to prevent them from probing your brain through the nostrils.

I can attest I've seen this second version. I took a screenshot in case they take it down. Save it on your hard drive and spread the word!

View attachment 900

Uuuuuuugh, a visual novel, seriously? No one wants this. Stop this "Magical Mahou no Mare" or whatever and keep development on the main game only, please!
What you don't know, is that the Visual Novel was one of the hidden stretch goals.

EDIT: BY THE PROPHET'S PRODIGIOUS BEARD, YOU'RE RIGHT! MY NOSTRILS ARE IN DANGER!

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
The Mane6 account is actually just Anu's excuse to get a SECOND version the game where he's the protagonist and has Oleander fall head over heels over him.

View attachment 900

You guys seem to be confusing waifus with shipping. One generally involves more self-inserting than the other, and the other generally includes more ins-*shot*

Also, honestly, the second's more interesting for me.

We have lots of places we could go with the relationship (which, btw, doesn't stricly imply "romantic") between Fhtng, whose endgame we (the viewers) don't yet know much (if anything) about, and Oleander, who earnestly believes that she can wield dark magic for good reasons (end, means. something something justification), but whose theory has yet to be proven correct and/or incorrect, and whose actions might or might not conflict with Fhtng's plans for the young unicorn. And whatever happens there, shenanigans will happen and hilarity will ensue, so regardless of the outcome, it's a win-win situation for me, and best described with the following image.

Besides, can you imagine just how cute half-demon unicorn babies would be?
I remember when the crowdfund campaign was going on and Jay was visiting the darkest depths of the internet, there was somone at a certain thread that was supposedly working on a picture of just that, but if they did, I never saw what came out of it.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
You guys seem to be confusing waifus with shipping. One generally involves more self-inserting than the other, and the other generally includes more ins-*shot*

We have lots of places we could go with the relationship (which, btw, doesn't stricly imply "romantic") between Fhtng, whose endgame we (the viewers) don't yet know much (if anything) about, and Oleander, who earnestly believes that she can wield dark magic for good reasons (end, means. something something justification), but whose theory has yet to be proven correct and/or incorrect, and whose actions might or might not conflict with Fhtng's plans for the young unicorn. And whatever happens there, shenanigans will happen and hilarity will ensue, so regardless of the outcome, it's a win-win situation for me, and best described with the following image.

I remember when the crowdfund campaign was going on and Jay was visiting the darkest depths of the internet, there was somone at a certain thread that was supposedly working on a picture of just that, but if they did, I never saw what came out of it.
This post pleases the MJ fan inside of me... Hoshi has spoken.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana

Well my personal head canon about Oleander is that in the end she IS gonna be betrayed by FHTNG in some way, which will break her and give her self-doubt about her path. She will be torn apart by what she thought was right(Dark magic) and what her herd kept telling her was right(Light magic). But just when she would get consumed by the darkness, she would find her own way and ascend beyond good and evil and discover the balance between them. She would become like the yin and yang symbol, her coat becoming white on one side and black on the other, her eyes representing the good in darkness and the evil hidden within light.
This is what I am going for my OC and hopefully I can finish my pixel art of it today :D.

RustleRustle

Sunbreaker Titan, Fireteam "Ad Mare Cognitum III"
Mar 31, 2016
European Dead Zone, Earth
I am firmly convinced that the Devourer's true name is Blorgnath, Destroyer of Worlds, and that He is the physical embodiment of the basic suffering that pervades all existence.