TFH Art by GS

Gemini Shadows

Happy Happy Hippogriff
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
geminishadows.deviantart.com
Bit of a necropost, but I'd rather that than start a duplicate topic.

Anywho, it's been a while, hasn't it? I sorta vanished for a while for reasons, but when I saw the posting about the release date, I felt the urge to make some new fanart today. So I did. In addition, below that, I'll toss in a few pieces I made a long while back (mostly of OCs) but never posted. Also, I fixed all of the images I'd posted in the thread, since Photobucket is lame and disabled embedding. Sorry about all the quotes being wrecked now. >_>

So first, the new piece.

Second, an old request piece that just never made it here.

And then a bunch of old OC stuff I never posted.

Hopefully I'll be around with more fanart in relatively short order. We'll see what happens.

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
Wooah, awesome stuff! I love those toned sketches (the Ficus one is my favorite) and your characters all have some really cute designs/expressions. Glad you posted so I could find this thread and see your art! :arismile:

Gemini Shadows

Happy Happy Hippogriff
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Thanks! ^_^ I had a blast with the toned sketches. I should get back to doing some once I find out where my pastels went...

Glad that my dragging this topic kicking and screaming out of yesteryesteryear let you find it! Hopefully it'll have some more art activity from me on it before it sinks back into the abyss once more.

Also, I missed one in the upload, so here's another. It was an animation test so it's pretty rough, but I quite like it.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Thanks! ^_^ I had a blast with the toned sketches. I should get back to doing some once I find out where my pastels went...

Glad that my dragging this topic kicking and screaming out of yesteryesteryear let you find it! Hopefully it'll have some more art activity from me on it before it sinks back into the abyss once more.

Also, I missed one in the upload, so here's another. It was an animation test so it's pretty rough, but I quite like it.

Geeze your stuff is amazing, were have you been hiding this entire time?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Gemini Shadows

Happy Happy Hippogriff
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've primarily been hiding under a blanket pile, buried deep within the abyss of years long past, slumbering and awaiting my inevitable return.

But in all seriousness, it's more that my ability to focus on a given topic to produce fanart for it is rather fickle. I tend to stick around in a given fandom for a bit, make a few things, then wind up bouncing off somewhere else before I realize it. But I tend to return from time to time to make a few new things. Hoping that this return is lengthier than the usual ones, but we'll just have to wait and see how that pans out over time.

Anywho, thanks much for the compliment!