SUGGESTION: Huggin!

Lil Miss Jay

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 3, 2017
So you guys put the 't-bag taunt' animations in which are amazing and a great idea.

Being able to do a special animation by tapping down seven times is wonderful.

But hear me out, this game's a game for friends and friendship, right?

We don't want to ONLY give toxicity or trolling or taunting time in the spotlight, right?

What about those of us who want to be friends, make friends, and play video games with friends?

So here's my suggestion, it's simple, it's easy, it takes way less lines to describe than I'm writing...

A HUG FEATURE!

How do: Both characters, without attacking, move towards each other and press against each other for 3 seconds. This triggers a little 3 second 'Hug' animation that pauses the timer for the duration. Or doesn't pause it, either way. I'm sure no one would mind losing 6 seconds of their match for a little friendship!

Characters can have different unique interactions with each other. Pom, for example, would be too scared to hug, so every other character would just respect her boundaries and just give her a lowered-head little calm smile and she'd give a little shaky smile in return.

I do suppose it'd be a lot of animating work if you had to do 36 unique interactions, since all 6 characters would have a unique 'hug' for all 6 characters, so an alternative cop-out would be just having them both smile and a little fancy heart-shaped flash of heart-shaped light appears above the two of you heart-shapily.

Doing the hug would also put a little heart next to each player's name as a symbol of friendship. The symbol turns into a broken heart if either of them does their taunt animation during the match afterwards, but can be patched up with a bandaid if they hug again.

Why do:
This'd be a nice way to show who's in it to win it, and who's in it for a friendly online experience. People like me would start every single match going in for a hug, while some people would just punch people like me in the face. Sure, it puts friendly people like myself at a disadvantage against meanies, but it's always worth it to expend a little effort to try and make a friend whenever possible, I say!

Reward?: No, there's no reward. Just friendship! A little moment for you to go 'Yay! <3' whenever a stranger you're fighting with starts the match by going in for the hug.

Only at the start?: Nope! I had a fight the other day where the guy realized I was a newbie and felt horrible. He stopped attacking and straight up let me win. After the match he said he was sorry for wailing on me and hopes he didn't hurt my feelings. He had, of course, I'm super sensitive, but the way he sincerely apologized honestly made me think of this feature. Imagine if he coulda gone in for a hug as a way of saying sorry mid-match, as if to say "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a newbie, I didn't mean to kick the tar out of you. Friends?"

It would have brought tears to my eyes.

I would personally love to have that kind of functionality be considered, at the very least!

I mean imagine it at tournaments, too!

Two big ol' fancy-shmancy tourney players starting a championship match with a hug, the crowd cheering.

Maybe the crowd was like "Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug!" before it started.

Maybe if one of them absolutely wrecked the other and taunted them to break the little heart icons by their names, and the crowd started chanting "Hug! It! Out! Hug! It! Out!"

The two players nod at each other, they hug in-game and do a bro-hoof or a one-arm hug IRL at the same time, the little bandaid appears on the heart icon by their name, crowd screams and cheers.

That's my suggestion! Hope you like it!

Hope this kind of idea gets some attention!

I hope to see a bright future where fightan viddagams aren't all about kickin' each other's teeth in

They're about making new friends and THEN kickin' their teeth in! :D

~Lil Miss Jay

Lil Miss Jay

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 3, 2017
Hi Smoke!

It's a brand new 14 hours after originally posting this and I've had plenty of time to sleep and come up with some ideas for hugs!

Velvet and Arizona:
Arizona puts up her hoof for a brohoof, Velvet daintily taps hoofs with her, Arizona's like "...? THAT'S IT?"
Alternatively: Velvet puts up her hoof for Arizona to kiss it, Arizona bro-hoofs her way too hard, Velvet's like "AAAAAAA WHAT WHY"
Alternatively 2: Arizona gives Velvet a bear-hug and Velvet is like "HELP"

Pom and Anyone:
Pom cowers in fear as they, respecting her boundaries, just pet her dog instead. Pom smiles shakily. This would make the game have pettable dogs and is very important to consider.

Pom and Paprika:
Same thing but Paprika gives the dog a lil kiss on the head.

Paprika and Anyone:
Paprika gives them a lil' kiss. Kis kis u like?

Tianhuo and Oleander:
Both of them dig each other's SUPER COOL FLAMES! (From mouth - From Fred)

Velvet and Oleander (Best ship don't you dare tell me Velvezona is better Velveander forever):
They both do that double cheek-kiss greeting thing and then smile all proud and accomplished-ly.
Alternatively: Velvet puts up her hoof for Oleander to kiss it, Oleander rolls her eyes and kisses it. Velvet is like :3

Arizona and Arizona:
Shockwave inducing bro-hoof.

Velvet and Velvet:
Both look each other over and give a "Hmph! Acceptable!" nose-raise.

Paprika and Paprika:
Smooch!
Alternatively: Smooch!

Pom and Pom:
Both dogs paw at each other, both Poms veeeeeeeeery slowly lift their little hooves. The second the hooves touch they both recoil in panic.
Alternatively: Both Poms just look at their dogs like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP" and both dogs hug.

Tianhuo and Tianhuo:
Dual sunglasses. The word "Nice!" appears between them in flaming text.

Oleander and Oleander:
Reading buddies!

Goat and Goat:
Goat

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
So you guys put the 't-bag taunt' animations in which are amazing and a great idea.

Being able to do a special animation by tapping down seven times is wonderful.

But hear me out, this game's a game for friends and friendship, right?

We don't want to ONLY give toxicity or trolling or taunting time in the spotlight, right?

What about those of us who want to be friends, make friends, and play video games with friends?

So here's my suggestion, it's simple, it's easy, it takes way less lines to describe than I'm writing...

A HUG FEATURE!

How do: Both characters, without attacking, move towards each other and press against each other for 3 seconds. This triggers a little 3 second 'Hug' animation that pauses the timer for the duration. Or doesn't pause it, either way. I'm sure no one would mind losing 6 seconds of their match for a little friendship!

Characters can have different unique interactions with each other. Pom, for example, would be too scared to hug, so every other character would just respect her boundaries and just give her a lowered-head little calm smile and she'd give a little shaky smile in return.

I do suppose it'd be a lot of animating work if you had to do 36 unique interactions, since all 6 characters would have a unique 'hug' for all 6 characters, so an alternative cop-out would be just having them both smile and a little fancy heart-shaped flash of heart-shaped light appears above the two of you heart-shapily.

Doing the hug would also put a little heart next to each player's name as a symbol of friendship. The symbol turns into a broken heart if either of them does their taunt animation during the match afterwards, but can be patched up with a bandaid if they hug again.

Why do:
This'd be a nice way to show who's in it to win it, and who's in it for a friendly online experience. People like me would start every single match going in for a hug, while some people would just punch people like me in the face. Sure, it puts friendly people like myself at a disadvantage against meanies, but it's always worth it to expend a little effort to try and make a friend whenever possible, I say!

Reward?: No, there's no reward. Just friendship! A little moment for you to go 'Yay! <3' whenever a stranger you're fighting with starts the match by going in for the hug.

Only at the start?: Nope! I had a fight the other day where the guy realized I was a newbie and felt horrible. He stopped attacking and straight up let me win. After the match he said he was sorry for wailing on me and hopes he didn't hurt my feelings. He had, of course, I'm super sensitive, but the way he sincerely apologized honestly made me think of this feature. Imagine if he coulda gone in for a hug as a way of saying sorry mid-match, as if to say "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a newbie, I didn't mean to kick the tar out of you. Friends?"

It would have brought tears to my eyes.

I would personally love to have that kind of functionality be considered, at the very least!

I mean imagine it at tournaments, too!

Two big ol' fancy-shmancy tourney players starting a championship match with a hug, the crowd cheering.

Maybe the crowd was like "Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug!" before it started.

Maybe if one of them absolutely wrecked the other and taunted them to break the little heart icons by their names, and the crowd started chanting "Hug! It! Out! Hug! It! Out!"

The two players nod at each other, they hug in-game and do a bro-hoof or a one-arm hug IRL at the same time, the little bandaid appears on the heart icon by their name, crowd screams and cheers.

That's my suggestion! Hope you like it!

Hope this kind of idea gets some attention!

I hope to see a bright future where fightan viddagams aren't all about kickin' each other's teeth in

They're about making new friends and THEN kickin' their teeth in! :D

~Lil Miss Jay
Who wouldn't want this?

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
I feel like... this isn't a bad idea; just maybe that all those special animations would be too much work to implement. And maybe the "heart" status is a bit too much. At the end of the day, it's still a game where we fight one-on-one, and the most cooperation you can get in the game itself is asking for training.

That said, there's something I'd like to see myself: some way to begin or end a match on a "respectful" note in-game. Like, if both you and the opponent hold a certain button before a match starts, instead of the characters trash-talking or boasting (or whatever Pom and Paprika will do), they will instead show respect to their opponents; or, if they do it once a match ends, the winner helps the loser up and praises them or something for the match, and the loser congratulates the winner while down - in this case, each player could do their "respectality" individually.
I think this also fits the plot reason for the fighting: they're seeing who's the strongest Key Keeper to keep Foenum safe, after all.

Lil Miss Jay

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 3, 2017
I feel like... this isn't a bad idea; just maybe that all those special animations would be too much work to implement. And maybe the "heart" status is a bit too much. At the end of the day, it's still a game where we fight one-on-one, and the most cooperation you can get in the game itself is asking for training.

That said, there's something I'd like to see myself: some way to begin or end a match on a "respectful" note in-game. Like, if both you and the opponent hold a certain button before a match starts, instead of the characters trash-talking or boasting (or whatever Pom and Paprika will do), they will instead show respect to their opponents; or, if they do it once a match ends, the winner helps the loser up and praises them or something for the match, and the loser congratulates the winner while down - in this case, each player could do their "respectality" individually.
I think this also fits the plot reason for the fighting: they're seeing who's the strongest Key Keeper to keep Foenum safe, after all.
In the original post I said (Least I think I did) that an alternative idea would just be like, a little flash of light and a 'ding!' or something. Something simple and not requiring 36 unique animations.

I also like the idea of holding a button before the match to make the characters say nice things, but at the same time, that doesn't have the same effect I'm going for here.

The hug would require both players to commit, let their guards down, and go in for the hug. It'd exist as a sign of honor. Both parties drop their weapons, move in, let each other become vulnerable, and BAM. Hug time.

A lot of punches to the face would happen to people like me who'd start every match like that. A lot. But those shining moments of friendship would be there.

You know the game Journey? Where at the very end, you can draw stuff in the snow?

When I had a little buddy through the entire game, helping me, me and him both drew a heart in the snow at the exact same time.

We never communicated, the game had no voice feature or even text feature, but we both were on the same wavelength.

That kind of moment in gaming was magical to me. I cried, I did! I may be a softie who cries easy but that moment meant so much to me!

So, maybe it won't happen, but, I'd love for the devs to, at the very least, take a look at this and consider it. Maybe some day we'll even see huggery in TFH. Maybe. *sniff* Maybe.

I know it's a lot of work, I'm an artist myself, I certainly wouldn't wanna draw unique animations for every character combination. I'd barely be bothered to draw 6 animations for just generic hugs or hoof-bumps.

That's why it's merely a suggestion. As people have told me in-game, "They probably aren't being paid enough to implement that feature before launch. Maybe after the Goat they'll consider it as DLC or a patch."

Reactions: Tox

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
In the original post I said (Least I think I did) that an alternative idea would just be like, a little flash of light and a 'ding!' or something. Something simple and not requiring 36 unique animations.

The hug would require both players to commit, let their guards down, and go in for the hug. It'd exist as a sign of honor. Both parties drop their weapons, move in, let each other become vulnerable, and BAM. Hug time.
I guess there's something similar already. Go next to each other press grab at the same time teching the throw. If the other player doesn't wanna hug, they get grabbed and damaged.

So you don't wanna hug it out and be friends? Well take this!

Reactions: Salty Beef

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
I also like the idea of holding a button before the match to make the characters say nice things, but at the same time, that doesn't have the same effect I'm going for here.

I know. What I suggested doesn't carry the same conotations. I just feel it could be implemented more easily, or found more use from the playerbase post-release. Even the tournament scene you pictured, while it sounds awesome the way you put it, doesn't feel like it would happen at big events. But a post-match "respectality"... it would be a great way to end a tense grand finals and show sportsmanship.

Also... during random online battles you could at least find people who are not out there to assert their dominance over other players, but are there just to have a good/fair fight. Losses... just happen.

I guess there's something similar already. Go next to each other press grab at the same time teching the throw. If the other player doesn't wanna hug, they get grabbed and damaged.

So you don't wanna hug it out and be friends? Well take this!
This gives me an idea.

Thai Ming

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I could see it at the start of the match where neither player has the ability to attack yet. Where walking into each other already is a common occurrence, but it's usually an aggressive gesture rather than an empathetic one. So that would be a real funny diversion if that'd make the characters hug instead.

Now I understand you'd want it to be a sign of mutual trust, just, as soon as the bell rings the start of the match, I fear the potential for heartbreaking misunderstandings would just be too high. I mean, even assuming the community is utterly angelic and nobody would ever abuse a feature like that by intentionally tricking someone into letting their guard down - you will likely get situations where one guy was going for a hug, the other one was not, with zero malice at play...

Maishul

Anarchy!
Sep 8, 2016
Sunrise Land!
Personally I don't really think this is a good idea, just for the simple fact that it will alienate people who didn't back the game even harder. This game is already going to be a hard-sell for a lot of people simply because it was a pony fighting game at one point. So it's probably better to just, not attempt such a thing.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I could see it at the start of the match where neither player has the ability to attack yet. Where walking into each other already is a common occurrence, but it's usually an aggressive gesture rather than an empathetic one. So that would be a real funny diversion if that'd make the characters hug instead.

Now I understand you'd want it to be a sign of mutual trust, just, as soon as the bell rings the start of the match, I fear the potential for heartbreaking misunderstandings would just be too high. I mean, even assuming the community is utterly angelic and nobody would ever abuse a feature like that by intentionally tricking someone into letting their guard down - you will likely get situations where one guy was going for a hug, the other one was not, with zero malice at play...
You mean like how boxers touch gloves before a match?

Lil Miss Jay

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 3, 2017
Personally I don't really think this is a good idea, just for the simple fact that it will alienate people who didn't back the game even harder. This game is already going to be a hard-sell for a lot of people simply because it was a pony fighting game at one point. So it's probably better to just, not attempt such a thing.
...How would this idea alienate anyone? I don't understand what your argument is.

Are you saying that adding something that promotes friendship would make non-backers go 'eww this fighting game has hugging lmao that's so gay' or something?

That's precisely what makes it so special when it actually does happen!

TONS of players like me who always go for the hug at the start will get socked in the face, TONS of snowflakes like me will have our feelings hurt, but that'll just further ingrain what's so special about actually finding someone who DOES give you a hug!

Friendships grow out of people letting you into their life and you letting them into yours, after all! :D

Fimbulvinter

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I like the idea. It could be this game's version of GL HF.
with the added thrill of a cheap shot mixed in.

Alternatively it could be a pre-game button prompt. Both players have to hold down:A: or something while the map loads in for it to activate.

Thai Ming

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I always considered myself a fan of fighting games first and a fan of ungulates second, so, I think I can see the sentiment that this could alienate people, let me try to explain why.

I don't think it's because the fighting game community is opposed to the idea of hugging or displays of affection in the games or anything like that. They can be a real loving bunch, and I think it's important to call to mind that this is not in any way at odds with the idea that you should give your best in competitive play. Conversely, the mutual love for the thrill of "hardcore" no holds barred competition is what gets the Street Fighter crowd together in the first place. By and large people value improving more than winning. People appreciate the fact that nobody is pulling any punches, that your opponent uses every opening he can find, to show you up what holes you need to fix in your gameplan. That also means that people have respect for the player that beats them rather than any sort of resentment. It's not uncommon to have 0-30 losing streaks and have the weaker player profusely thank the stronger one for taking the time to help him improve - because the stronger player is not gaining any new knowledge grinding down the weaker player, the weaker player however might be able to catch a lot of flaws in his play.

Now I feel this mindset a lot of fighting game fans share is really at odds with making it so that a gesture of affection is bound to letting your guard down for several seconds. Two "veterans" will both oppose the idea that intentionally letting yourself open for attack, and that not making use of an opportunity to attack an opponent, is in any way respecting of the other player. They might think, hey, you want a fight, I want a fight, there's nothing "friendly" about refraining from hitting each other in the context of a fighting game. Apparently the designers don't value competition as much as we do.

waspennator

Can you truly spare a predator?
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
As nice as this idea sounds, it's gonna get spoiled by the dicks who use the "Hugging" mechanic to bait people in for free easy combos.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I think this idea needs more brainstorming. But, it certainly shouldn't be disregarded. I think it could be a nice touch to the game. I just don't know what form would be best for it to take.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
I don't see why it has to be considered in the context of who is gonna 'take advantage' of it in a game. Obviously anyone who is playing to win will not do it, and anyone who isn't shouldn't care. Just having it in there as an easter egg if nothing else would be cool. Hey look what I found out happens if you do this?

waspennator

Can you truly spare a predator?
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I don't see why it has to be considered in the context of who is gonna 'take advantage' of it in a game. Obviously anyone who is playing to win will not do it, and anyone who isn't shouldn't care. Just having it in there as an easter egg if nothing else would be cool. Hey look what I found out happens if you do this?
Because it seems perfectly set up to allow players to use and abuse it, it's not like the Star Fox easter egg in Smash Bros where you can do it anywhere on the map away from other people. You have to physically touch up with your opponent if you want the easter egg to trigger.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Because it seems perfectly set up to allow players to use and abuse it, it's not like the Star Fox easter egg in Smash Bros where you can do it anywhere on the map away from other people. You have to physically touch up with your opponent if you want the easter egg to trigger.
I think the awesomeness would far outweigh any hurt feelings. I mean, if you are worried about getting cheaped don't do it, if you are okay with it just roll with it. And even if people did want to use it for an advantage, it would just a little tricky aspect added to the game that could be fun.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
A fun idea, but I wonder how this would impact the story. From what I can gather from the lore so far, there seems to be enough tension between the different species that they would rather beat the tar out of each other than work together to stop the Predators. A hug feature might be a little bit at odds with that. Fœnum is very cute, but it doesn't seem especially friendly. We'd have to see.

Besides, instead of hugging, you can always do the mutual teabag taunt thing. Just mash :2: until you dance and hope that your opponent does the same. I do this sometimes and I often get a response.

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
The more I think about it, the more I feel this maybe isn't that good of an idea.

I mean, yeah, you can find a random opponent online and try to hug them mid-match. Then what?
Do you fight, but still get beaten down anyways? That doesn't sound good for the self-esteem after all.
Do you forfeit the match, because you don't want to fight?
Or then you proceed to steamroll your opponent?

And what does the person on the other side may think of that?
"Are they really going online just to do that?"
"And they don't even fight afterwards... such a waste of time."
"Grrr... damn trolls. Making fun of me just because they are better!"
It doesn't sound much better than coming to a match only to keep "taunting" (which you can also get a positive response from), just because it will be not labeled as a "taunt", and have a different animation.

You know the game Journey? Where at the very end, you can draw stuff in the snow?

When I had a little buddy through the entire game, helping me, me and him both drew a heart in the snow at the exact same time.

We never communicated, the game had no voice feature or even text feature, but we both were on the same wavelength.

That kind of moment in gaming was magical to me. I cried, I did! I may be a softie who cries easy but that moment meant so much to me!
I didn't play Journey, but isn't it a game fundamentally different from TFH?
It has an adventurous and cooperative aspect, doesn't it? And from what I gather of its multiplayer system, I can see how that moment in the snow must've been magical.
However, TFH... on it's core, there's no in-game cooperation. Anyone that goes into a multiplayer session are put into a fight, one against the other, unlike Journey - in which you don't have to fight each other (I don't know if you can). So that changes things.
In Journey, I assume you, well, journeyed, through some of your adventure along with someone, and both of you couldn't speak with each other; however, you were still playing together, and cooperating. A sort of bond formed there, fueling the feelings when the snow scene happened.
Now, in TFH, if you only went to random fight lobbies to do that... where's the emotion, the bond, that makes it feel special? There's nothing. As I said before, it won't be much different than coming only to keep "taunting".

You have to do something together first.
You could play a few matches, but you don't seem like you'll enjoy doing that (I could be wrong); or you could communicate with the other person somehow.
It may have taken a while, but now I realize that what the devs are trying to bring to the scene, the Pixel Lobby, is good for this. Since you're not forced to fight immediately, you can talk and find someone you can feel comfortable with; maybe spar or train first, and then talk! You can also join in on Lobby shenanigans - I know I had some fun with this on the last few days! It's not exactly what you wanted, but there can be fun times, feel-good stuff. I suggest to give it a try with people around!

A fun idea, but I wonder how this would impact the story. From what I can gather from the lore so far, there seems to be enough tension between the different species that they would rather beat the tar out of each other than work together to stop the Predators. A hug feature might be a little bit at odds with that. Fœnum is very cute, but it doesn't seem especially friendly. We'd have to see.
Hmm. Things didn't look that way for me. The races are isolated, but so far it didn't look like they had any actual enmity. If I recall correctly, the Key Keepers are fighting amongst themselves because they want to see who's the strongest to be the guardian, and some have something to prove (not sure what's going on in Paprika's or Pom's heads) - and, while not mentioned, there's the possibility of honoring their homeland.

Reactions: Salty Beef

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
(not sure what's going on in Paprika's or Pom's heads)
If I recall correctly Pom was chosen because she was the only sheep that thought "hey, maybe we should nominate someone to help save the world" and all the herd minded other sheep assumed that she must be the chosen one since she was brave enough to speak up and unanimously voted Pom to be their champion, much to her horror. Paprika's story is a kinda similar, except the society who expelled her didn't assume she was some sort of hero, but quite the opposite. The other alpacas are tough, hardy, and serious survivors and nomads, living off the land and existing to survive. Paprika, the sweetheart she is, went out of her way to love everyone and in doing so almost killed everyone. Twice. The Alpake tribe couldn't handle her any longer and used the return of the Predators as an excuse to get rid of poor ole' Paprika.

Reactions: Nadia and Feanor

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
If I recall correctly Pom was chosen because she was the only sheep that thought "hey, maybe we should nominate someone to help save the world" and all the herd minded other sheep assumed that she must be the chosen one since she was brave enough to speak up and unanimously voted Pom to be their champion, much to her horror. Paprika's story is a kinda similar, except the society who expelled her didn't assume she was some sort of hero, but quite the opposite. The other alpacas are tough, hardy, and serious survivors and nomads, living off the land and existing to survive. Paprika, the sweetheart she is, went out of her way to love everyone and in doing so almost killed everyone. Twice. The Alpake tribe couldn't handle her any longer and used the return of the Predators as an excuse to get rid of poor ole' Paprika.
That's the reason they've been sent, but what's actually going on through their heads while they're there?

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
That's the reason they've been sent, but what's actually going on through their heads while they're there?
Well, The Book of Lore says that Pom is "far too busy regretting speaking her mind and being utterly horror-struck by the task that lies ahead of her." and that "The uncertainty of it all has her paralyzed with fear." so I think it's safe to say that she's a bit confused and terrified, but Paprika is an enigma. Who knows what thoughts could be lurking behind those happy eyes?

Reactions: AuruM and Tox

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I wouldn't mind if they also did a special animation for the predators, in which they bow before the one who defeated them before turning and limping/flapping away. I mean, it's not like the encounters with the predators should mean Arizona and co. should kill them, but rather make them see the error of their ways by sparing their lives.

Reactions: PinkieFTW