So, who is your favorite champion?

Salnalus

Fœnum Settler
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 5, 2016
Fœnum
salnalus.tumblr.com
Thread title mentions champions, I'm thinking of League of Legends. Ha.

While I'm not sure if I would be good with her, Velvet is my favorite. Oleander comes second, if I had to pick a second.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Favorite champion? I'll be honest. I was feeling pretty neutral about it, until I saw all of the fan art of Pom with a Pompadour. Not gonna lie, that stuff is pretty legit.

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
Oleander, Pom, Tianhuo, Arizona, Velvet then Paprika would be mine, but it will probally change because of play style when they make the move set and when I do play as them and another reason it's ranked like that is because of the story I have read of them in the Mane6 lore

Last edited:

_L1pE_

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
From what we know so far, I'd say it goes:
Tianhuo > Arizona > Oleander + Fred > Pom > Velvet = Paprika

stitch

It'll work out somehow...
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Poland
Oleander for now, and I don't think it'll change :) but Arizona and Velvet are cool as well :)

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
<_<

>_>

Did everyone lose their minds in the last few months?

What happened to all the Velvet fans from the stream chats? Were they just so absolutely correct in their choice that they all disappeared in an unfettered poof of truth?
Traitors and casuals! Every single one of them!

Come here! I'll take all of you! Once the game is released.

DrIsaac

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
mine sure is arizona,she loooks cool and acts cool,maybe i will main her

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
My fav would probaly be Pom. I can relate to her the most, seeing as how I'm actually VERY quiet in real life. It's just that I've been REALLY eager to express myself, and I just happen to like writing my thoughts out more than saying them. I also don't speak my honest opinion, unless I KNOW something has to be said.

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
Paprika...I almost always say something in every single topic that is about her...I love yanderes for some reason lol....seem nice on the outside until she starts giving those hugs of death...and the fact shes the most naive and least serious character in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Tianhuo all day, even though I'll probably suck hard playing as her. Can't resist the dragonhorse.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
My favorite Champion? Well it depends on the situation really.

Like for example, Pom is my favorite for making puns. You know, Face Pom, Pom Pilot etc. And Especially cause of Sheep in the Big City I got lots of sheep puns.
Pure Pun Potential: Pom, Velvet (ice puns), Tianhuo (fire and dragon puns), Arizona (cow puns), Paprika, then Oleander.

Then for just drawing or doodling my number 1 is Pom cause she's the easiest to draw and Tianhuo is last cause she's the hardest to draw.
Dealing with Doodle Difficulty: Pom, Paprika, Velvet, Arizona, Oleander, then Tianhuo.

For drawing comics Paprika is my fav cause her hoofs look like fingers so making her do expressions, holding objects, and many human like activity is much easier.
Ease of Expression Execution: Paprika, Tianhuo (the fire and eyebrows make it easy to convey certain emotions), Arizona, Velvet, Pom, then Oleander.

For comedy writing it's Pom and Paprika. Paprika cause she seems like the type to do comedy stuff and Pom cause it's funny when she acts out of character.
Character Comedy Contingency: Paprika, Pom, Arizona, Velvet, Oleander, then Tianhuo.

Then for the official Lore so far.
Living Lore Loveliness: Oleander, Tianhuo, Velvet, Arizona, Paprika, then Pom

Then which one I like to actually play.
Fidgety Fighting Fundamentals: (I dunno cause game hasn't come out yet)

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Annie.

Ahhh I'm just kidding. League is for babbies anyways.

Still going for my classic line:
TigerKirby215 said:
Satan Horse is best horse.
IE Oli-senpai.