small detail that make TFH special for you!

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
what will are that small detail that probably make TFH special for you?

imagine you are playing TFH now and you note that small detail, that small (or big) detail that nobody observe, but you know that is for the work of inspired artists, that love his work.

I imagine these detail for the game.... <3
-oleander when she is angry, she have four demons eyes
-paprika say everypaka, everybody say everyungulate (or as manesix wants)
-after fight with paprika she follow you for every scene
-arizona and valvet have love-hate relationship
-thianuo considers to pom a big fighter and worthy opponent after she look how pom fight with a savage paka/cow/smugdeer

tell me what will make special for you?

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
The frame data.
you lovely and powerfull oreo <3 you who can play the game and read the fabulous story write by lauren faust <3

Tell me something interesting we don't know about the game or the gameplay <3 <3 <3

look!!! I give you so much tiny hearts!!!! <3 <3 <3 :3

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
I'd love to see what they eat. Veggy puns on popular dishes are usually winning points in my book.
according to texas; "sweet grass"
I hope may6 don't humanise to his characters like the actual Lawyer Friendly Equines :D

most ideas
-the manesix lying on the chair
-eat from the floor

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
-a fighting game with a decent story for once
-a story that looks cute but could get very dark in the story in a good way..
-looks like they are looking into a detailed tutorial mode...there arent many fighting games that have a good training mode (skullgirls might be one)
-and ya unique fighting mechanic, all characters using a different magic system that works differently in addition to a magic meter isnt something you see that often..

Reactions: Feanor

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
o If the visual lobby has stuff like currency, shops, and trading (for things like visual cosmetics to wear/carry)...
o Holiday decorations in the visual lobby that match real life holidays.
If, say, it is currently the last week in October, each location in Foenum could be loaded up with pumpkins, cobwebs n' all that .o.​
o Places like cafe's that you can just kinda' hang out at, in, you guessed it, the visual lobby.
o Basically every little thing that can be done to make the visual lobby every bit cooler; this thing has a lot of potential!

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
>Satan Horse
That is all.

If Oli had some demonic chanting voice lines I'd be quite happy. :rolleyes:

Also this.
I'd kinda be pleased if Tianhuo referred to Paprika as a "Sheep Camel", due to the direct translation of the Chinese word for Alpaca. ;)
(Also a lot of other references that I'd like to see, and if I was to list them all this post would be 3 replies long)

Oreo

Keepin' It Stylish
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
D.M.V. FGC
Tell me something interesting we don't know about the game or the gameplay <3 <3 <3
It's fun. That's something you don't know about the gameplay. I mean, I'm sure you could assume it would be fun based on what you've seen, but not something you would know. I can confirm that fun is a feature.

*"Fun" is a subjective, non-trademarked sensation. Results may vary. Consult your doctor before attempting Fun.*

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
It's fun. That's something you don't know about the gameplay. I mean, I'm sure you could assume it would be fun based on what you've seen, but not something you would know. I can confirm that fun is a feature.
FUN! eh!!!

that makes me think, "Fun", the first letter is "F".
"FHTNG", the demon book, started with "F".
fun is proibite in north korea.
"un" the second part of "fun" is "a" translated to spanish>english.
if we combine all that, you tell me "FHTNG a north korea".
north korea is a dictatorship where enslave their citizens.

we don't know how live the depredators. but if "The Devourer" is a dictator?
that means FHTNG is a infiltrate!! who wants to free his nation!!!

wow thanks for the spoiler oreo sempai3 :D <3

this is my crazy moment for know nothing new about TFH <3

Last edited:

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana

*"Fun" is a subjective, non-trademarked sensation. Results may vary. Consult your doctor before attempting Fun.*
Our fighting group already thinks it looks fun and very legit for a fighting game. And I am saying that because some of our members are "Oldschool fighters" are realy impressed by your work and can't wait to grab their own copy of the game :D

ChaotixSpark

Whiffs for Days
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 18, 2016
The music being game play based is already the small touch I love in any fighting game. I love it in KI, I can't wait for awesome stuff from TFH.

Poppun

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 9, 2016
Having the different characters' story modes tie together/overlap so when you play as one character you may see another do or say something that doesn't quite make sense, and then when you play that character's story mode it gives you the context behind it. To give an example, it would be similar to how in Hoodwinked Red sees the squirrel, Twitchy, fall out of the tree and a flashbulb go off and then in the Wolf's story we find out that Twitchy's a photographer and was carrying the flashbulb in his cheeks after getting stuck in a tree

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
I love the fact that the game is developed by the same team behind fighting is magic but now without the restrictions of the Lawyer Friendly Equines IP and the fact they could make the game they wanted to make is what makes this special for me.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
For me it would be if lindsay descides to move the location of the lighthouse in the Rein Stage to the location I proposed in her work log :p