Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Very possibly the last character I'm going to do unless somebody really wants to see Pom or Tianhuo as a specific character.
View attachment 1964
This one took the longest. But the real reason for the delay was me waiting for my wrist to not hurt from the first three.
I know so many people who will totally use this as their profile pic xD

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
Very possibly the last character I'm going to do unless somebody really wants to see Pom or Tianhuo as a specific character.
View attachment 1964
This one took the longest. But the real reason for the delay was me waiting for my wrist to not hurt from the first three.
The twig is not properly placed in her mouth. Ruined.

brb gotta watch that scene from episode 22 again

sokolgs

TFH Streamer
Jan 4, 2017
Russia, Moscow city
View attachment 1966
*Totaly not disapointed with choice of character fusing* That's cow, so i'll take it)

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I'm surprised you actually wanted to use my picture as your avatar. I don't think I did enough justice to it.
I didn't see this before. I thought it was cute and whimsical so I figured I'd sport it in the lobbys get that subliminal awareness for the game out there or something XD But yea, I liked it ^.^