Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Hericks

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 24, 2016
Fresno, CA
Was this drawn on a computer? Paint tool SAI, Photoshop, or somfin else? I can't tell...
Actually, it was just pencil and paper. I did adjust the contrast in GIMP though

This thread is for sketches and doodles silly! Not full fledged art! Your amount of skill isn't welcome here! Seriously though, that is great, color it as you said and then you are competing with Lockerobster and Rich.
lol thanks ^^

but...but the Rarara clone...is the only character I will be able to play as...

Edit: auto correct is forcing me to say rarara instead of R-a-r-i-t-y even though it shows up correctly in the reply box...
Hahaha XP

Last edited:

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
*Come out from a random place* Hello people I'm back and... *look around and see no one* .............

Ok, so no one is here eh? :l

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
What do you guys think about the color for the eyes? I can totally change it.
Also, what skin color for Pepper?
I imagine her fur being pepper colored; but I'm not certain on the skin.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
What do you guys think about the color for the eyes? I can totally change it.
Also, what skin color for Pepper?
I imagine her fur being pepper colored; but I'm not certain on the skin.
I think the color for the eyes work pretty well, but the white coat seems a bit too bright on the eyes. Granted, she's called salt, so I guess that's a fair point. Perhaps make it a slight-off white?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm done. Sorry it is just their heads again.
SaltandPepper.png

Pepper proffile.png
The image is based off of this gif
http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/Lawyer Friendly Equines/gif/417605__safe_twilight+sparkle_pinkie+pie_animated_spike_bandage_injured_feeling+Party Hoers+keen_facial+expressions_episode.gif

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Since the drawfriend request thread is very much dead and buried, I figured this was the next best place to put this:

"I am also going to suggest Easter because I just pictured Oli wearing a bunny footy pjs and looking miserable in them." - SSGuy, as found in the 'idea for becoming TFH much more longevity.' thread.

That said,

PLS PLS PLS PLS.

Any takers?

Last edited:

SSGuy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Since the drawfriend request thread is very much dead and buried, I figured this was the next best place to put this:

"I am also going to suggest Easter because I just pictured Oli wearing a bunny footy pjs and looking miserable in them." - SSGuy, as found in the 'idea for becoming TFH much more longevity.' thread.

That said,

PLS PLS PLS PLS.

Any takers?
I thought it was super surprising that I found this thread because I have been trying to draw for a bit but I am more surprised my Oli PJ idea came in.

I wouldn't mind actually taking a swing at it. I've been working on equine recently. Here is a sample of what I have. (It's from a small idea I had but it isn't related to TFH) Disregard the mental notes.

Edit: Piper is a hummingbird. Butterfly isn't named but Cassius is a placeholder. Both fight over nectar

I started drawing sometime in this past December.

Edit:

That said,

PLS PLS PLS PLS.

Any takers?
Done (Might color later. I've never drawn these characters before so this was kind of fun)

Last edited:

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ok my long inactivity on anything to do with this game and my poor ability of drawing any of the characters..... is a sign that I'm totally occupied with college and more important things....*shake* for real, I'm TOTALLY doing very VERY *sweat* important that require my time..... and not *more sweat* and not on this thing.... that......

Fuch it, doing a drawing tonight :l

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ok my long inactivity on anything to do with this game and my poor ability of drawing any of the characters..... is a sign that I'm totally occupied with college and more important things....*shake* for real, I'm TOTALLY doing very VERY *sweat* important that require my time..... and not *more sweat* and not on this thing.... that......

Fuch it, doing a drawing tonight :l
Now we are all expecting one within 48 hours, if not I give you the worst punishment I can give.

I will take away my like (Dun Dun dunnnnnnn)

Edit:
Done (Might color later. I've never drawn these characters before so this was kind of fun)

I love you

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Bro
Now we are all expecting one within 48 hours, if not I give you the worst punishment I can give.

I will take away my like (Dun Dun dunnnnnnn)

Edit:

I love you
Bro no!!!! no the LIKE MAN!!!! ALL BUT THE LIKE!!!!! :C

SSGuy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Anyone want to try drawing the six ungulates as insect/arachnid/snail counter parts? Who do you think they would each be?

On top of that, I also want more practice drawing these characters. Who should I personally attempt next?

Which Animal Next?

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Anyone want to try drawing the six ungulates as insect/arachnid/snail counter parts? Who do you think they would each be?

On top of that, I also want more practice drawing these characters. Who should I personally attempt next?

Which Animal Next?
Well We already have a Velvet Spider, even though she is best Ungulate, its only fair we get another one ;(

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Can I suggest the following:

Pom = Aphid with ants as her protectors
Tianhuo = Praying Mantis
Arizona = a brown beetle
Oleander = Rhino beetle
Paprika = one of those fluffy jumping spiders