Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I mentioned earlier that I was working on a gif with those pixels I made of Paprika, I posted it in the pixel art thread instead of this one because it really fit there better but if you want to check it out.
I started this in my art thread but I think it fits better here. It is just a wip I need to do some quick fixes before I'm done.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I'm gonna draw paprika tomorrow if I have time. :D
I think that she would probably be the second hardest to draw out of the six. First would probably be Tianho.
iPatch: The new apple of your eye.
My biggest problem with liking everything is that I can't like things like this more then once.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Sorry sir to say this, but that is not a Paprika, as you can see here *point at the picture at the bottom*
THIS is a Paprika...
I'm getting designer shudders from looking at the bottom of that packaging mockup.

Also the real reason for the post: In the future, please spoiler really tall images when posting. Thanks.

Delusional Dreamer

Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I've done nothing but draw Arizona for three days! Well, not nothing, I've done nothing related to art that isn't related to Arizona for the past three days! That's better. Anyway, I'm not done yet, I'll upload it here when I am.

P.S. Thank you to whoever put her picture on the TFH Wiki, as I've been using it for reference.

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Oh yeah, we have a wiki. Someone should do a little spring cleaning there.
As for you Dreamer, there are some official sketches on the IGG page, if you were not using those already.

Delusional Dreamer

Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Oh yeah, we have a wiki. Someone should do a little spring cleaning there.
As for you Dreamer, there are some official sketches on the IGG page, if you were not using those already.
I have been using those, and funny you mention it I did edit some of the stuff over there. Just to clarify in case anyone thought this was the case Arizona isn't chosen to be a cougar. Also someone was trying to add some sort of "Mixels" (I looked it up, I think it's a Lego thing) fanfiction thing into the Wiki, adding a sentence that didn't make sense about Paprika to Ollie's book of lore page and adding an extra sentence to the Fœnum page saying that Mixels also built cities with the Ungulates or something. There was also some strange trivia on Velvet and Arizona's pages about their voices, saying that she had Darwin's voice from "The Amazing World of Gumball" and that Velvet sounded like some character I don't remember the exact details of but they had numbers in their name, something like 0-139.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I have been using those, and funny you mention it I did edit some of the stuff over there. Just to clarify in case anyone thought this was the case Arizona isn't chosen to be a cougar. Also someone was trying to add some sort of "Mixels" (I looked it up, I think it's a Lego thing) fanfiction thing into the Wiki, adding a sentence that didn't make sense about Paprika to Ollie's book of lore page and adding an extra sentence to the Fœnum page saying that Mixels also built cities with the Ungulates or something. There was also some strange trivia on Velvet and Arizona's pages about their voices, saying that she had Darwin's voice from "The Amazing World of Gumball" and that Velvet sounded like some character I don't remember the exact details of but they had numbers in their name, something like 0-139 or something. Velvet is also the Key Keeper for the Deerfolk of the Tundra, not the Cattlekind of the Prairie, so I fixed that too.
Looks like a few someones have been busy. Some vandalizing and one fixing.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I actually meant the spring cleaning as color and structure rework, but what you did is useful as well. Though until the game is out there isn't much to do there contentwise... Aaaand I'm derailing. Which is funny 'cus I'm on a train.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I actually meant the spring cleaning as color and structure rework, but what you did is useful as well. Though until the game is out there isn't much to do there contentwise... Aaaand I'm derailing. Which is funny 'cus I'm on a train.
Choo choo.
So, I got an idea, yes a little project if you want to call it, and it is all thanks to one person who say this:

View attachment 1086

And yes, there is more this.... very soon....
I forsee great things for this vision of yours. I look forward to seeing what comes of it.