Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Ollie's all about 'em unconventional tastes. Evil Ice cream would be right up her alley. That said, I think she'd be more for Raspberry Ripple, with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles.
She'd also loathe vanilla.
Vanilla is WAY to mainstream anyway. Plus it's too bright.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Why would anyone put sprinkles on their ice-cream? Only more Ice-cream should go on the top of an ice-cream. Also, I never said Fred is succeeding in being evil, that's why he needs to practice it.

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello! People!!! *Come out of a dark corner* I'm back!!!! : D
And if you were wondering where were I .... well, this picture may explain..... By the way, PPI stand for my pre-professional practice pre-semestral... yes I'm studding for Zootechnics : 3

Summer work.jpg

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Small Velvet is in an epic snowball war. She didn't have her horns out yet,so she wears her forefathers' viking helmet.
Névtelen-2.png

It is so weird drawing small stuff without a pencil.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Small Velvet is in an epic snowball war. She didn't have her horns out yet,so she wears her forefathers' viking helmet.
View attachment 883
It is so weird drawing small stuff without a pencil.
That's such an adorable image... If you can pls finish and color and polish and publish and make 1,0000,0000,0000$$

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That's such an adorable image... If you can pls finish and color and polish and publish and make 1,0000,0000,0000$$
Ehhh sure, I'm pretty sure that there are not 4 zeros for each ..... nvm -__-

Avering: Are you new to tablets? It was so hard for me too in the beginning XD At first I got angry and was about to give up, I thought that it was going to be easy, it is 100 times better than a mouse, but it is still not the same as drawing on pencil and paper.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Ehhh sure, I'm pretty sure that there are not 4 zeros for each ..... nvm -__-

Avering: Are you new to tablets? It was so hard for me too in the beginning XD At first I got angry and was about to give up, I thought that it was going to be easy, it is 100 times better than a mouse, but it is still not the same as drawing on pencil and paper.
Yes. I'm also way too easily bored, that's why my doodles look half-done, and totally not because I couldn't draw her legs. Yeah, totally.

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, one of my biggest problems, even my art teacher tells me, is that I really have no patience when drawing, I can't draw the same thing for more than 4 hours, and if I stop and leave for another day, chances of me forgetting or abandoning that art is pretty high.

Rainbowdash26

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Quite a lot of lively artwork here! =P

... I do not have much TFH fanart to contribute at the moment, but here they are:

Tianhuo.png

This Tianhuo is actually taken from one of my art submission for the art event over at EQD.

Oleander.png

Admittedly, my art isn't as lively as the one I've seen on here. I'm still trying to get good with art. =/

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Quite a lot of lively artwork here! =P

... I do not have much TFH fanart to contribute at the moment, but here they are:

View attachment 927

This Tianhuo is actually taken from one of my art submission for the art event over at EQD.

Admittedly, my art isn't as lively as the one I've seen on here. I'm still trying to get good with art. =/
I like how furry Oleander looks.

Reactions: Bboy9451

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yea!!!! Have you guys receive the E-mail for the backer reward!? So exited!!!!! :D

By the way, totally buying a TFH plushie if they were to make some.....

Bboy9451

Kat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My own little world
Yea!!!! Have you guys receive the E-mail for the backer reward!? So exited!!!!! :D

By the way, totally buying a TFH plushie if they were to make some.....
Plushie's were a backer tier. So unless they sell them publicly, then you missed your chance.
Also this isn't really the correct thread to discuss this topic in, I recommend just making a new one for it. Call it "Backer Rewards" or something like that.

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Also this isn't really the correct thread to discuss this topic in, I recommend just making a new one for it. Call it "Backer Rewards" or something like that.
I know, I know... but still, pretty exited :3 *slowly returns to the shadow*

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
*Kicks tumbleweeds away*
There should be a Pomfy DLC sometime in the future. With Velvet being the graceful one, she could be a Big Band like in-your-face type of character that can bull through attacks. Also it would be kinda epic imagining her as some kind of retired shield-maiden. (Deers are vikings)
Pomfy1.png

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
*Kicks tumbleweeds away*
There should be a Pomfy DLC sometime in the future. With Velvet being the graceful one, she could be a Big Band like in-your-face type of character that can bull through attacks. Also it would be kinda epic imagining her as some kind of retired shield-maiden. (Deers are vikings)
View attachment 959
You say that, and now I really want to see her dressed as Roadhog.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
*Kicks tumbleweeds away*
View attachment 959

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I have started a project that involves turning these pixels into a gif.
Pixel Pap.png

Does anybody know of an easy way to dissect a gif into frames?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Photoshop tears a gif apart, amd you can animate layer by layer with switching visibility on and off.

Klint

Fabulous, Darling
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maybe Gimp as well?
Or Marmoset Hexels 2, but Gimp is free.

Klint

Fabulous, Darling
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You're welcome! No guarantees that it'll work, but it might.

UnintelGen

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I haven't drawn much with non-digital tools (Hell, I don't draw much digitally) in a long time but I'm looking to rectify that.

5.5x8.5 pad + pencils
(est. 1:30 to 2:00 hrs)
...This... was (basically) my first time with pencils that weren't 2B or HB. First time using a blending stump as well, so... yeah, a bit rough.
I don't really like the shading on the trees (And I gave up about halfway through) but I was able to break my "generic" tree habit a good bit, so I'm satisfied.

I do not have a scanner (Or access to one atm) but after cropping and cleaning up the image in Krita, I don't think you could tell the difference.:cool:

So, yeah. First completed drawing on my new sketchpad. Hooray.

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
A new challenger approacheth!
As for not having a scanner, just look at some of my earlier pictures. I had awful lighting conditions.

Reactions: UnintelGen

UnintelGen

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
A new challenger approacheth!
As for not having a scanner, just look at some of my earlier pictures. I had awful lighting conditions.
Yeah, I'm sure most here (especially if they don't draw that much/or for a living) would not have a scanner and what not. I'm just honestly surprised that my crappy phone, a convenient desk lamp, and some touch ups in post make it look as faithful to what I've seen from my previously scanned drawings. I was expecting worse. I'm glad it's fixable.

(Still would like to scan it (and any others I make) when I get a chance. Just in case.)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

UnintelGen

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

Arizona practice!
5.5x8.5 pad + pencils
(est. Dunno, ha hrs)
Was gonna try shading it... but I figured I need more practice in just getting contours and even line thickness (Still got a ways to go) and of course the small amount of space means things got more cramped than I wanted them too. Still, they are (mostly) consistent with one another, save a thing or too. Angry face didn't come out as angry as I wanted it too.
Pretty happy with this one.

This almost looks like a fusion of Paprika and Arizona. But I think that's mostly due to the hair on her head. Its poofiness makes me think of Pappy.
Didn't notice the connection before. I do now.
I drew this without a reference (Which is something I do more than I should) so little things like the hair I kinda made up as I went along. The first one (far left) the hair looks alright, I got lazy in planning the second and third. I should've added some sharp sections like the actual art does, would cause less association with Paprika.

Last edited:

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Anybody actually knows what Fred's body color is? The cardboard is dark gray, but that's hardly a base.
Still,

Edit: Fixes were made. Blame Anu. Keep his signature in mind for my sake.
Ehhh... there is a little of grey in the white part of her eye in the second panel.... just saying.....