Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Nobody told me who to make next, so you get my favorite. Velvet.
View attachment 496
Arizona is next. I'm not sure how Tianhuo will look in this style.
A bit of a critique: Bring that outside eye a bit higher, her face looks a bit slanted. (while I think this eye placement fits the style and not a problem, her expression makes it too noticeable)
But holy cow this style looks pretty adorable on Velvet

Klint

Fabulous, Darling
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I tried very hard to do the hair tints but the way the program I'm using works, gradients are near impossible.
View attachment 487
And next? I will probably wait till tomorrow to do it though...
I can try to make the tints tomorrow sometime, with your permission to "borrow" Oli. I have a program that might work.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I can try to make the tints tomorrow sometime, with your permission to "borrow" Oli. I have a program that might work.
Go right ahead. I could do it in Photoshop (I have a class that has it on the computers that I never do anything in) but if you want to, be my guest.
The program I was using is meant for animation, because I was planing to use these in the future projects.
In fact, I was going to start a new thread about it when Tianhuo was done.

Nix Avernal

Sheep-Unicorn Fusion Ungulate
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Can I make an odd request?

Can someone draw what they think a Griffon from the TFH universe would look like.

My headcanon is that they would look more "bestial" than the ones from Lawyer Friendly Equines, but I'm not so sure.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Make it a snowflake!
Hmm, aside from the fact that I couldn't draw a good snowflake, it would be a symbol of the reindeers. And what true revolutionist would want to use the symbol of the enemy?

Last edited:

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hmm, aside from the fact that I couldn't draw a good snowflake, it would be a symbol of the reindeers. And what true revolutionist would want to use the symbol of the enemy?
I meant an easy to draw snowflake. Oh well, how about a candy cane?

Klint

Fabulous, Darling
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Nice, nice! The better version really lives up to it's name. Keep up the good work!
. (Sorry about no Olli with tints)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I've got one: Someone draw My and OCisbestungulate's avatars arguing with each other over nothing/ something silly.
(If you need a better angle for my avatar, search "ROBOT BEAR DEAD RISING" in google images, something should pop up.) Thanks to whoever accepts the challenge:).

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
5 pictures for the price of one!
In all her naked glory:
1a-big.gif

With the kerchief to keep it PG rated:
1-big.gif
How does she stays upright? I really have the feeling that a small gust of wind could make fer faceplant into the ground
1-big.gif

On fire:
1a-big.gif

And in her armor. Tried to make it as similar to the Book of Lore picture as I could, but she is too long. Also, it's not that visible, but I didn't outline the golden parts fully so the black doesn't drown everything out.
1b-big.gif