1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. 26.6.18: Situation update

Current Early Access Patch: 11-5-2018+ Hotfix 11-5-18.a

Should I buy Tekken 7?

Discussion in 'Fighting Games' started by Cinnamaldehyde, Sep 15, 2017.

?

Should I buy Tekken 7?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. Cinnamaldehyde

Cinnamaldehyde DDR Savant
    Backers' Beta Tester

It is on a decent sale on Steam right now. I have played a couple of Tekken games in the past but this would be my first Tekken game I took seriously. If you don't suggest it what Tekken do you recommend?

2. Tox

Tox Ms. Fortune is best pone
    Backers' Beta Tester

Tekken is a nice break from 2D and other anime fighters and as such will teach you true neutral game. It can be a lot of fun and has some interesting character dynamics and game qualities. I'd recommend getting well acquainted with at least one game in the series and Tekken 7 is the most refined one so far. I havn't played Tekken on a computer before or even Tekken 7 yet. But I still think I'm safe in recommending this game. It is popular for a reason :)

3. Cinnamaldehyde

Backers' Beta Tester

I got it but it doesn't run very well on either of my computers. I have that problem now with games made after 2015. I guess I need a new computer.

Tox and sokolgs like this.
  4. sokolgs

sokolgs TFH Streamer

Heh, i thought that not being able to play Q Champions is absurd thing, but you bested me!

5. Cinnamaldehyde

Backers' Beta Tester

I can play it, it just doesn't show 100% of the frames which isn't very good for a fighting game. And the cut scenes are de-synced with the audio, which is choppy.

sokolgs likes this.