Shin Megami Tensei / Persona

LordVatek

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 9, 2016
Persona 5 is coming out this Summer in Japan and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is coming tomorrow. Final in particular looks like a huge improvement on it's predecessor and I personally can't wait.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I am looking forward to P5. I've only played ever P4G, but I loved the heck out of it. The friend who talked me into trying it insists that I also play P3, though I've heard that it's hard to go backwards since they improve so many things with each game. I'm still considering it though since I have P4A Ultimax and would appreciate knowing more than half of the cast.

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
I've played through Strange Journey, Devil Survivor 1 & 2, along with P4G. P4AU was in this month's PS+, so I should play that some time.

Looking forward to P5 too. Trailers have all been pretty hype.

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
If only both Persona 3 and 4 were re-released on the ps4, since I don't have a ps3 to play either of those games.

The only SMT game I spent the most time with was SMT4 on the 3ds. Nocturne is another one I wanna play too, but can't for the same reason I can't play Persona 3 and 4

EpicBleye

Waifu Stealer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
your dreams.
Just a point of interest, but wouldn't this thread be better split up into both a Persona Thread and a SMT thread? At this point they're fairly well-separated, and not all fans of one are fans of another. Especially since their stories are vastly different.