Scrap Mechanic

Lukey

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
England
So I recently got this game(also available on steam) and I personally think it is brilliant. Creative possibilities that will surely match or surpass that of games like LBP and its 3D.

So far I've made a car, a rocket (still working on its steering and balance), and my newest creation is a monorail and I've been making turntables so I can have it go in any direction I want. The best thing is that is barely scratching the surface of what is possible right now with the game being at version 0.1.blablabla. If you enjoyed watching other people make really cool red stone contraptions in MC but never thought you'd get you head around how it works then you should try this game out, you can make things that look really awesome without much experience at all. It doesn't take a master degree to make automatic sliding doors. I managed to make a piston out of a wheel, a few bearings and some material blocks.

MP ATM is really laggy for me when I'm not the host(though it could just be my ISP and not entirely the game) but making it a lot smoother is the devs top priority.

Last edited: