Salty's Art Things - Bread

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
I really don't know but that's what they look like where I live, pink and usually have a big divot where its been licked down.

Reactions: Salty Beef

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
This is kinda off topic but watching your Megaman sketches I couldn't avoid but wonder if you are from the school of thought that
Ciel takes up Zero's mantle at some point.
I do believe ZX says that's a no, but I don't care I think that idea is super cool.

Back in topic(?) I actually never heard of salt cubes in my life, especially not ones on those size. :arishock2:

What I do have is like 3 variants of salt for people's comsumption (the regular, powder like salt and two more crystallized variants only used for barbecued meat seasoning).

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.
This is kinda off topic but watching your Megaman sketches I couldn't avoid but wonder if you are from the school of thought that
Ciel takes up Zero's mantle at some point.
I do believe ZX says that's a no, but I don't care I think that idea is super cool.

Back in topic(?) I actually never heard of salt cubes in my life, especially not ones on those size. :arishock2:

What I do have is like 3 variants of salt for people's comsumption (the regular, powder like salt and two more crystallized variants only used for barbecued meat seasoning).

"crystallized variants" Eh?... lol

yeah, that'd be cool if she did... What'd she do after the main Zero games? (I haven't played through them all the way) I know that Megaman 11 is coming out but I REALLY want a new Zero game.... I've never played ZX,(I've heard/seen it obviously) does it have the same base mechanics as Zero?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
"crystallized variants" Eh?... lol

yeah, that'd be cool if she did... What'd she do after the main Zero games? (I haven't played through them all the way) I know that Megaman 11 is coming out but I REALLY want a new Zero game.... I've never played ZX,(I've heard/seen it obviously) does it have the same base mechanics as Zero?
If I may butt in here?
I'm quite familiar with the Mega Man series lore, partly because I find the dialogue charming enough to warrant a read every time I replay one of them. The series lore is actually pretty interesting and quite grim overall, considering the majority of natural life is wiped out at one point in the timeline.
Ciel did not take up Zero's mantle. After the Zero series, she remained a scientist. ZX states that she developed the Biometals, sentient speaking devices with the minds of Zero, X, and the Guardians. I'm not sure if they have only their personalities, or if Ciel was somehow able to retrieve their robot brains. Regardless, these things can fuse with humans, giving them the abilities of whichever hero the Biometal has the heart of.

To answer your other question, yes, the ZX series plays mostly like the Zero series. In fact, one of the Biometal transformations (ZX) controls more or less just like Zero. You have a few other forms you can take, like ones with more aerial or water mobility, for example. The first game does have a slight Mertroidvania overworld setup to access the levels, which only gets in the way of the fun in my opinion. Especially since you don't have much of a map, and as a result just wander around till you find the level you want to go to. Probably best to just look up a map or something.

The second ZX does away with that, and also has more transformations since you can turn into any boss you beat. Sadly, most of them are too awkward to be used outside of contrived situations (most of them can't even wall-jump). Personally, I like the 1st ZX more, despite its flaws. The levels and bosses are funner in my opinion.

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.
If I may butt in here?
I'm quite familiar with the Mega Man series lore, partly because I find the dialogue charming enough to warrant a read every time I replay one of them. The series lore is actually pretty interesting and quite grim overall, considering the majority of natural life is wiped out at one point in the timeline.
Ciel did not take up Zero's mantle. After the Zero series, she remained a scientist. ZX states that she developed the Biometals, sentient speaking devices with the minds of Zero, X, and the Guardians. I'm not sure if they have only their personalities, or if Ciel was somehow able to retrieve their robot brains. Regardless, these things can fuse with humans, giving them the abilities of whichever hero the Biometal has the heart of.

To answer your other question, yes, the ZX series plays mostly like the Zero series. In fact, one of the Biometal transformations (ZX) controls more or less just like Zero. You have a few other forms you can take, like ones with more aerial or water mobility, for example. The first game does have a slight Mertroidvania overworld setup to access the levels, which only gets in the way of the fun in my opinion. Especially since you don't have much of a map, and as a result just wander around till you find the level you want to go to. Probably best to just look up a map or something.

The second ZX does away with that, and also has more transformations since you can turn into any boss you beat. Sadly, most of them are too awkward to be used outside of contrived situations (most of them can't even wall-jump). Personally, I like the 1st ZX more, despite its flaws. The levels and bosses are funner in my opinion.

very interesting.

Ah so that's what Ciel did after the main games.. Well that seems like a cool idea with the form changing, with different attributes it could change up the gameplay in different, but fun ways. I REALLY need to get through these games... But I really suck at Zero. I love it though.

Reactions: Mage