Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

Rainbowdash26

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
@MPK asked me to make an edit of that Scooby-Doo meme pencil drawing pic, but instead I made a Tianhuo version.

I guess Tianhuo was faster to the draw. =P Hm, but I really like how you did Tianhuo's ears. It has a very good proportion and curves to them. ^^

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I've been busy for a while so not much fanart or videos from me. But here's one I worked on last month (or was that January?) for one of the thumbnail's for the Fightin' Foenatic's Stream.

@Rich Jammer hey I wanted to look at some of your videos befor release but all the TFH stuff is gone? If you dont mind me asking what happened?
Yeah I put them on private. I got called out for being like a obsessive stalker or something. I was pretty embarrassed so I went on a purge of all of my cringey vids. But they should be back up now.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've been busy for a while so not much fanart or videos from me. But here's one I worked on last month (or was that January?) for one of the thumbnail's for the Fightin' Foenatic's Stream.

Yeah I put them on private. I got called out for being like a obsessive stalker or something. I was pretty embarrassed so I went on a purge of all of my cringey vids. But they should be back up now.
Well glad they are back :D also obsesive stalker, weird. Im sure they were just being hateful

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer