Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I was gonna post this on Anu's post but I didn't want to derail that thread and make it into a "Hey let's post our Photoshop Layers Here"

These are for the Didsny World Animated Comic I Made

Photoshop.jpg

Illustrator.jpg

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
That's some fine organization you got in them layers, RJ. It's such a nightmare if you have +10 layers that are generic labels, which is a hassle that could be avoided altogether with good naming conventions.

Reactions: Rich Jammer

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
*sigh* If only Blizzard allowed custom sprays, but the amount of effort it takes to moderate something user-generated will always prevent it. I do love how much Tianhuo's face has been stylized here, RJ.

Were the color shapes created first before the black outline was applied or was the black outline made first? I'm only asking because some of the shapes are getting overlapped by the outline, such as the white of her eyes and her eyebrows.

Now there's an idea...
So she passes the torch, so to speak?

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
*sigh* If only Blizzard allowed custom sprays, but the amount of effort it takes to moderate something user-generated will always prevent it. I do love how much Tianhuo's face has been stylized here, RJ.

Were the color shapes created first before the black outline was applied or was the black outline made first? I'm only asking because some of the shapes are getting overlapped by the outline, such as the white of her eyes and her eyebrows.

So she passes the torch, so to speak?
Shape first then outline. Yeah, I only noticed now that the outline overlaps and stuff. But anyway I only did this in 10 minutes. Maybe I'll fix it later on.

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
I'm starting work on a TFH comic for the 1 year anniversary of the crowd fund. Tell me, what's a good date to release it
  1. The day the campaign started?
  2. The day the game got full funded?
  3. The day it hit it's final stretch goal?
  4. The day it officially ended?
Also, can someone give me accurate dates for all of these?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
All of the above. Make it a four parter released on certain days.

according to site posts form back when:
1. September 21, 2015
2. October 18, 2015
3. -4. October 22, for the finishing, and I think that's when we reached the last strech goal.

Rainbowdash26

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

Note: Two drawings in this video are done by LockeRobster. The sad Pom and the Velvet with her eyes closed.
Awesome! .... Kind of make me wonder what Pom is worked up about, admittedly. She is looking rather displeased. =P

I actually ended up watching the video at .25 speed just so I can learn a few things or two. >.>

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Awesome! .... Kind of make me wonder what Pom is worked up about, admittedly. She is looking rather displeased. =P
She's probably mad about being the speed bag on the livestream. I am so sorry in advance if that was the punchline. D:

Ooh, that Velvet tease at 1:10 and subliminal Paprika at 4:03. RJ, I think it's neat that you and LockeRobster are teaming up for this anniversary thing.

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
She's probably mad about being the speed bag on the livestream. I am so sorry in advance if that was the punchline. D:

Ooh, that Velvet tease at 1:10 and subliminal Paprika at 4:03. RJ, I think it's neat that you and LockeRobster are teaming up for this anniversary thing.
Oh, the art by LockRobster I was just using for colour reference. It won't be part of this comic.

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
EDIT: Stream is done. The link below will work and you can watch it to see it all.

Sure, why not? Where would you host it?
You can find it here.

Not live yet, but it should work when I start streaming. Just to be clear, I'll be streaming today (17 September, 2016) at 8:15 PM UAE time, 4:15 PM GMT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Could I ship it to my house?
Could I click buy with my mouse?

Can I get one that talks?
Oh! Does it come with socks?

Please sir, could you sir?
Ask someone to make me one?
Oh how I'd love it!
It would be such great fun!

I've been rejected via Dr. Seuss. I simply don't know if rejection comes more epic then that. Well done good sir, well done!

Last edited:

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
Could I ship it to my house?
Could I click buy with my mouse?

Can I get one that talks?
Oh! Does it come with socks?

Please sir, could you sir?
Ask someone to make me one?
Oh how I'd love it!
It would be such great fun!

I've been rejected via Dr. Seuss. I simply don't know if rejection comes more epic then that. Well done good sir, well done!
No you can not ship it to your house.
You shall not click buy with your mouse.

There is non of which it can talk.
You can buy your own damn socks.

You can not have that cow you see.
Now stop OC and let it be.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
No you can not ship it to your house.
You shall not click buy with your mouse.

There is non of which it can talk.
You can buy your own damn socks.

You can not have that cow you see.
Now stop OC and let it be.
Someone make Dr. Seuss Paprika.

Draw it here and draw it now.
It's better than any bloody cow.

Just give her the famous hat.
Somebody please do that.