Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Unreal, Super jorsour got the same thought I did when I saw the Bison Dollars image. :x

I'd love to see an ice sprite with an ice sword riding a reindeer like the below image.
RJ_Charge.png

I uhm... included my work leading to the final image in case anyone was interested in the artistic process of me weakly repeating, "why aren't you beautiful yet?" which lessens as time goes on. Silly ice sprite, you're pointing in the wrong direction of this reindeer game.

Super jorsour64

gotta him em' with dat Hogwa$h
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Unreal, Super jorsour got the same thought I did when I saw the Bison Dollars image. :x

View attachment 632

I uhm... included my work leading to the final image in case anyone was interested in the artistic process of me weakly repeating, "why aren't you beautiful yet?" which lessens as time goes on. Silly ice sprite, you're pointing in the wrong direction of this reindeer game.
Top kek... great minds think alike! :D
Nice art btw. I like the inkiness of your style (probably improper English?). Are you able to do anything with Oleander sometime?

Last edited:
Reactions: $Bison

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Got a bit of an odd request.

Can somebody draw Pom making this face?

Optionally, have her say, "What did you just say about my hair!?" or something similar.
I'm pretty sure 80% of the things requested here are considered, "Odd." Plus, I, personally would LOVE to see that drawn.

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Got a bit of an odd request.

Can somebody draw Pom making this face?

Optionally, have her say, "What did you just say about my hair!?" or something similar.
DMrequest.png
Translation: Bad Vibes
Just got Manga Studio and haaaad to try it out for this one. I love Hirohiko Araki's stuff! Since it's just a head shot, I didn't have to worry so much about posing and silhouette, so easy-peasy.

Top kek... great minds think alike! :D
Nice art btw. I like the inkiness of your style (probably improper English?). Are you able to do anything with Oleander sometime?
Hm... it depends, I do need the practice, but I can't make any promises, sry SJ64. :(

Last edited:

Super jorsour64

gotta him em' with dat Hogwa$h
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Just got Manga Studio and haaaad to try it out for this one. I love Hirohiko Araki's stuff! Since it's just a head shot, I didn't have to worry so much about posing and silhouette, so easy-peasy.

Hm... it depends, I do need the practice, but I can't make any promises, sry SJ64. :(
No worries!

Feb 22, 2016
Nice! I think you captured Araki's style very well!

(Am I the only one who wants a Josuke pallet for Pom?)