1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. 26.6.18: Situation update

Current Early Access Patch: 8-18-2018

Recommendations for local multiplayer games on PS4?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Chad B., May 16, 2017.

1. Chad B.

Chad B. Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

Just as the title says, I'm looking for recommendations for PS4 games with local multiplayer (preferably 4 player games).

Lately, I've been playing PS4 with my cousins, but we usually end up sticking to Rocket League, Overcooked, and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I want to start getting more games that we can play together, mostly because I can only handle playing the same three games for so long.

Sooooo yeah. What's some good 4 player PS4 games?

2. Ultra Lucky Cat

Ultra Lucky Cat Best Felyne Food Skill
    Backers' Beta Tester

If you like puzzle games of the falling blocks variety, Puyo Puyo Tetris is definitely worth a shot (if you don't mind a little cheesy voice acting). The localization of the script is great and the actual game has various modes and mixes that I think are pretty fun. Also, it's only $30 new, unfortunately it's only physical. No digital download.

3. Chad B.

Chad B. Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

Oh yeah. I forgot about Puyo Puyo Tetris. For some reason, I thought it was a Switch exclusive. I'd probably enjoy the game, but is it worth paying $30 for?

4. Ultra Lucky Cat

Ultra Lucky Cat Best Felyne Food Skill
    Backers' Beta Tester

Well, I definitely did, but I'm a really big fan of both puzzle games. The characters are quirky and endearing, too. Gameplay is pretty fun and I like the fact that it's a puzzle game where you can pick your character. Here's a review if you wanna check it.

Delusional Dreamer and Chad B. like this.