1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Current Early Access Patch: 1-4-2019

Quit to Desktop And Chat glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Salty Beef, May 6, 2018.

1. Salty Beef

Salty Beef Fau Con, at your service.

Okay so I don't think this first thing is a Bug, it just hasn't come to your attention yet I guess. So I have Two monitors, one of them is a drawing tablet but still, I like to use it as a secondary screen, especially while using Discord, so i can check out the chat and other stuff on it while playing games. But on TFH, every time I click on my other screen, the game.. I guess switch's to Desktop, it doesn't literally quit the game though.
    but it is quite annoying since I just wanna type on Discord while playing.

I'm pretty sure this next thing is a bug. Yesterday I was playing in a Pixel Lobby, and was using the in game chat. And at one point allot of people were talking at the same time, no big deal, I can just scroll up the chat to look at the older message's. Well, after I scrolled up I could not scroll down. So I couldn't see any new chat stuff. I quickly quit and rejoined the Lobby, and it fixed the problem.

That is all, Thank you.

- The Saltiest of Beef's :aricool:

Delusional Dreamer likes this.
  2. Kastor

Kastor Active Member

What full screen setting is your game on? Windowed boarderless is what you want for duel screen.

3. Salty Beef

Salty Beef Fau Con, at your service.

Omgosh thank you! It was on full screen, I changed it to BorderlessFullscreen and it worked, I just had to change my resolution and boom! whelp that "issue" is solved thanks to you. : )

Kastor and Delusional Dreamer like this.
  4. Kastor

Kastor Active Member

Happy to help!

Salty Beef likes this.