Quick questions.

Sakura

May 30, 2017
Firstly, I want to say hi to everyone, and ask how is everyone's day going?

1. Will player(s) be able to manipulate the music files? The reason I'm asking is that some game Devs/Companies allow players to modify the games music files, for example. What I want to do is replace the Fighting Herds combat music with some of the Fighting is Magic music. Is this possible? If not, will this be considered?

2. Now, I think, I have an answer to this, but will there be special/limited edition hard-copies of the game on sale on Amazon or something? The reason I'm asking is that I prefer hard-copies over the digital stuff, so I was just wondering.

3. This wasn't posted on the Steam page, but what the minimum specs to play. I saw on one of your guy's live stream that someone asked this, but I've never played Skullgirls. So, mind as well ask this question.

miniyuna

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
with all the super hard work theyre putting into the dynamic music system, asking to replace the music is a little insulting IMHO. But its up to them. I beleive they mentioned on their indiegogo that a Hard copy was a High-Tier reward only.