Question & Answer

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Nope (not unless I'm allowed to cheat with my hands or something, hah). I can wiggle my ears with that side effect though.

Do you find funs pun puns fun?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your guess is as good as mine.

That begs the question, how good does it get?

Zeropoint

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Oregon
2.3 mg/kg usually works for me--you can save money by using dotated wam and doubling the dose, if you don't mind the side effects.

Why do fools fall in love?

didyousaythat

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Asparagus because it's bitter and stringy.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was dropped on its head as a chick?
About as much as any cross-species freak of nature, the 'dropped on its head as a chick' factor just means that its screams for a merciful death are a bit slower than it otherwise would be.

Your computer has been hijacked by an intelligent AI. It appears friendly but you're not sure, it's kind of making a mess (I said 'Intelligent AI', in the sense that it appears to be an entity. It's actually a total klutz, or maybe it's actually willful destruction disguised as accidents). Do you make friends or Malwarebytes it?

Reactions: Galaxy Heart

Proxyvirus

That Dragonshy Person
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Austin, TX
Is this normal? Like the crowdfund backer banner being like this? Cause it's blockin the custom titles.

Attachments

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
Is this normal? Like the crowdfund backer banner being like this? Cause it's blockin the custom titles.
Nope. It's an issue with the mobile site. Though M6 is already aware, it was mentioned in the Flair thread in the backer forum already. I was the one in the screenshot there too. :D

Now, who was phone?

Reactions: Proxyvirus