Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm not sure, I don't think I heard the devs say anything about it but it sounds like they would.

Do you think seasonal updates could be added in TFH?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Sure I don't see it being a bad thing.

If Mane6 allowed you to put only 1 character into any other game, what game would you choose?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
My mind immediately jumps to Overwatch, but the characters either have too many functional similarities (Velvet and Mei) or just wouldn't work like Pom.
So my real answer is Velvet in Rivals of Aether. Because Smash wouldn't be possible, also I want 2d not 3d.

Would you also like to answer that question? it was super fun for me.

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I would put Arizona in Cross Tag-battle to help further increase the bond between Mane6 and Arksys.

How you been these past couple weeks?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Valentines day is stupid, American Thanksgiving is outdated propaganda, Easter was a stolen holiday and is even a far departure from what it was. I hate or dislike most holidays. Too many holidays have devolved into "we get this day off so lets party".

Where do you like to walk?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Honestly, I’ve put thought into it and I’m still not sure. Nintendo Switch maybe? I probably wouldn’t use it much though. I’m not sure, I just don’t want stuff I’m not gonna use.

What do you want for the holidays?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I was really hoping for another Street Fighter character but we already got Ken and Guile is an assist trophy so I don't see it happening.
After getting Pac Man in sm4sh I wanted another arcade classic character Dig-Dug but now that I think about it he would make a better assist trophy.
So I'm gonna go waaaaay out on a limb here and say one that I want but know wont happen. Marina from Mischief Makers.

Are you going to get all of the stuff you need to play Ultimate with Game Cube controllers? or are you just going to use a pro controller?

P1nkerZ

Sep 20, 2016
Ones from Dragonforce, specifically valley of the damned

How often do you visit these forums?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
At least once a week but often times twice a day.

Do you ever have a hard time thinking up a question? but seriously what about you? how often do you visit these forums?

Reactions: P1nkerZ

P1nkerZ

Sep 20, 2016
I sometimes do, so I go random. I visit when I remember to and when I get frustrated with inability to do combos and resort to strategic button mashing. so once a few weeks, hoping to be more frequent.

What happened to all the activity here on the forums?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Maple of course, I even use Maple as my secondary account name for anything that only allows 12 characters. I like all maples but I have a particular fondness for Japanese maples.

What is a fictional magical artifact that you would like to own?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Actually everything from animation to character designs (minus backer insert characters).

If you could what would you remove from TFH?