Question & Answer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
No, but I don't play much either. I can be good, but I have to be in the right mood.

What single player game have you come back to the most over these years?

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
POkemon Mystery Dungeon, Explores of Sky

What multi-player game do you always come back to?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Chocolate long john with whipped cream filling.

Do you think the next trend in manga is to be educational with a hint of violence/fantasy like "Hataraku Saibou" aka Cells at Work? It is a really good anime, but I feel that there should be others that explain the world in similar ways.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I dunno man, I like all of the 2000's shows where they weren't afraid to kill characters. But slightly informational can be cool. I know I learned a fair bit about the political climate in Italy from a manga I read.

What was one of your favorite toys as a kid, or what was one of your favorite games to play as a kid (not a video game)

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Mouse Trap was one of my favorites back then. Also had a toy mailbox to put letters in when I was at my grandparent's house, in which I learnt how to write.

Do you think eSports events like CEOtaku would be affected much security-wise after what just occurred? Quite frankly, I find it highly suspicious if not irregular.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I hope some measures are taken but not too much because this was a very strange case and should not reflect the rest of competitive gaming.

Where do you hope to retire? And what do you want to do after retiring?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Florida is a good place to retire so maybe there. Not too sure what my plans are for retirement.

Do you see the world being in a better place in the next 50 years?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
What world? nah I'm just kidding, but no. I do not think the world will be better. But "better" is so relative that I have no way of really saying.
I mean; 50 years from now will probably be better than the dark ages but I don't think it will be better than right now.

how many hours of video games do you think you play in a week?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Maybe 8 or so. My 3DS takes a while to recharge.

Is this board going to be affected by the Tapatalk Migration process? I ask since my board, which is Zetaboard-type, is being converted into one soon. Though they may end up losing some stuff like topics and blogs in the process.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
What?
I don't think anyone is going to answer that any time soon, so in the interest of not killing the thread...

What do you like to do on your lunch break?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Not a whole lot; playing Okami, preparing for my sisters wedding, watching Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Story mode before the holidays or after?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I would show you guys my 7 string electric guitar but I am afraid of being banned. Other than that everything else I either don't want to say on the internet or would get me banned. except that I was dumb and pre-ordered three $400 or so anime figures in the hopes of selling one for a profit. I feel stupid now, but when I do sell one for $800 I wont. for a little bit...

What are you doing on Halloween? What are you dressing up as?

Reactions: Lanxide

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Right before Halloween my sister is getting married and having a costume wedding. I might go on a pub crawl or I might hangout with my friends.
But I am dressing up as Guy from Daft Punk.

Do you think the forums will get lively again when the story mode come out? I sure hope it does. I have been hanging out with you guys for years now.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I like Paprika's command grab. not that I use it much

Have you ever heard of Blade Strangers? if not look it up; and what do you think about it?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Yeah my friend was talking about it a few days ago. It looks pretty interesting.

Have you gotten any friends outside the furry fanbase to try TFH?
If so how was their reactions and if not why haven't you yet?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Yeah I had a friend play it with me

Do you think I will be able to find other people who like fighting games at my college when I start to go?
I bet I could just hang out in a common area with my Switch and the new super smash brothers and get pretty popular.

Reactions: Redness

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Sure, there's always a chance the college has a club devoted to gaming in which you could bring TFH to.

Just wondering, but if a baseball player continuously keeps attacking a baseman's legs with his fists or cleats on purpose, even during a playoff game, should that person be ejected from the game entirely? Because I am getting angry at a certain Dodger who is messing with my fantasy baseball score...

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Probably gonna finish editing a video and post it on You-Tube. I might work on a stupid Visual Novel I have been making in Ren'Py

What is something your friends like but you don't get?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Rap. I never understood what the person is saying over half the time and the constant mumbling they do even makes it worse.

Can you live without internet for a week?

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I LOOSELY follow CS:GO because I used to play it frequently and it's entertaining to watch.

Do you think the addition of casual ranks and competitive matchmaking will increase the average concurrent player count of TFH?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Nah we already have pixel lobby and Discord to find players with certain skillsets.

Any idea what you think could increase playerbase?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Goat perhaps...
I do think the story will bring more attention to the game and will get more players that own the game to play again; and it should bring some new players as well. Especially if there is a thing about it on Steam, like if they put it on a 10% off sale just to get peoples attention.

Do you think that there could be another character announcement for Smash Ultimate before the game comes out?