Question & Answer

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Warm and a bit worn out due to cutting grass...if I ever get my own place, it would have just artificial grass or something similar so I don't have to spend a lot of money on a mower and fertilizer each year.

Do you think TFH would be used in the next Summer Games Done Quick Convention once the Story Mode is complete?

Last edited:

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
for sure, but I don't know if many more people will buy it unless there is a little bit of a push on Steam. I know for a fact that I will play a lot more when it does.

Do you think Nintendo will ever try to get into vr?

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
No, I wish I did, but no (I do play TFH based tabletop regularly though)

Who is the best Ungulate? (If you say anything but Velvet you should know your wrong)

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
You or someone near you. Farts don't traverse the internet.

What do you think about all of these ports of games that were popular a couple years ago going on the Nintendo Switch?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Enh, Im fine with it sience Wii U flunked, just wished they were a little less pricy.

What about you?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I agree with the price thing. during the Steam summer sale I could have got Doom for $15 but it is still $60 on the switch. Also most of its launch stuff was updated Wii U stuff like Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2. I guess it fills up that catalog and makes it so people who don't have a Wii U can play the few good games that there were on it.

If you had to give up: music, T.V., video games, movies, or reading (comics, articles, and books)
What would you choose?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
T.V. i’ll jut get it all on YouTube anyways.

What will release first? KH3 or TFH

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
The Amazing World of Gumball, since Battle Crashers didn't work out too well. I'm thinking open world exploration adventure game in which he can call on his friends and such like in that one episode.

Of course, speaking of TV Shows, do you think the non-teenage Rugrats revival will have the same voice actors and animation style?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
One story home with no basement or attic, with really big doors, as they can't go on stairs.

What's your take on the Lawyer Friendly Equines version of the Longma that was at Comic Con? I mean, they aren't completely dragon, but they seem rather fierce. I'd put up the link but I don't want to bother the mods.

Last edited:

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I don't follow either and I couldn't find anything on the internet with a quick search so IDK.

Can you pm me a link? I'm sort of curious.

Where is Waldo?

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Captain Sparklez Micraft paroties, yea boi

Where in the world is Carmon Sandiego?