Question & Answer

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My first win, I lost something like 20 matches, and after 3 hours into the game I finily met someone I could beat. It was glorious, well that or beating Hop after loosing to him 6 times in a row, and then stomping him on that seventh game... IDK how I did that.

You?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I have a really great moment of me playing online. I even have it recorded. but part of the file is corrupt and I haven't been able to turn it into a video yet. my capture card has been having issues. I re-recorded the recording but instead of the first half of the video being corrupt, the last half is corrupt.

Should I try again today?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
My brother playing as Luigi flying off the Rainbow Road after realizing it had no sides for sharp turns.

Can a Lethal Weapon TV Series still function even without a Martin Riggs?

Reactions: Tox

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Depends on the movie.

How many licks dose it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
No, I'm a strange person; so I don't feel the need to be told I'm strange.

What TFH character do you identify with the most? side characters included.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I suppose I associate with Pom, as we both love dogs and dislike hurting others.

So what's your feelings in regards to the new Thundercats Roar show next year?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I was never a fan of thundercats but I can understand why it was popular in the first place. So seeing how people reacted to it is reasonable since the last reboot was cancelled and Cartoon Network could have easily brought it back but decided not to just for Roar aka the Teen Titans treatment. Either way I'm not a fan of Thundercats but is enjoying the comments it seems to generate from the community

Are you going to watch Thundercats Roar?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Yes. We need to ban Tumblr, and give everyone who owns an account on it a five year prison sentence where we surgically f%ck with their tear ducts so that can't keep crying about everything.

What's new?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I really like the name Ceil. I also like Danger as a middle name...

If you had to go undercover and adopt a new persona what would your name be?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Victor Castelleanos. I'd be a grizzled Spanish preacher with a really cool hat.

If you sent a fart back in time, would it still stink?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
That depends on if TFH was sent to one of the game developer companies...or if Humble Bundle is with Xbox or Ebisoft.

Is it a good idea to have deer walking around in your backyard? I'm a tad worried they might drop ticks and fleas awhile munching on the shrubs.

speed_rac3r

Jun 8, 2018
Yep, and I totally didn't realize it until I felt weak and shaky. (Perks of combo/controller training amirite?)

What's the first game you ever played?

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
The first one I remember playing was either Kessen 2 or Final Fantasy IX I don't remember which. It was long enough ago that the memories kind of blend.

What is your favorite palette in TFH.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Arizona's Deadpool costume (which I might add, should have a screenshot of it sent to Ryan Reynold's twitter)...

If one raccoon is capable of climbing a skyscraper, is it the same for all of them? I mean, the sides of it shouldn't be that climbable since it should be a flat surface. Not to mention they could find a open office window and trash cubicles for snacks.

Last edited:

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
The waking inhuman screams of demons as I walked through a red landscape that looked like Mars, only with humanoid figures with horns halfway merged into the rocks and floor, as I felt tugged to enter a hidden cavern (but quickly left once I remembered I was asleep). It was rather unnerving.

If you knew your neighbor nearby is hoarding a lot of rifles and guns in his home (say, like a hundred or more), and you know he or she isn't exactly a calm person, would you be willing to tell the police about it?

Last edited: