Question & Answer

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
While I take Martial Arts, haveing full mastery of every art would make you practicly a super hero. And that power kind of scares me... So I would say Drawing, I have neither the skill nor patience to learn sadly.

Why are their so many Oli players?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Either because of that pony show they're obsessed with (you can tell by the color pallet they're using) and it reminds them of that character or because she's actually a fun character to play as.

When can we expect this game to come out of early access?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I think around July or August....unless a earthquake causes a power outage and damages the data and backups.

Given how many sinkholes have been popping up around Florida lately, where would you assume the next one to pop up at a theme park suddenly, like Universal Studios/Disney World/Busch Gardens?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Space, so I could travel anywhere in the blink of an eye. Still puzzled about the Power stone though.

Who do you think the purple-lightning speedster is in the latest "The Flash" episode?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Same, and they laugh and refuse to play :( well I did get some to play though and it was fun. Its funny that my friends from the public school were more accepting of the game then my friends from my private christian school.

What is your favorit Velvet skin?

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Definitely not Velvet or Oleander, just going off of how incredibly rood they are in game. Paprika seems like she'd be a bit much to handle but would be fun to be around, and Tianhuo would be a really good training buddy or partner. Pom also has like all the puppies, so she has that going for her. Too many options!

You?

Reactions: Tox

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
Yes, but I also have it and other fighting games in more defining subcategories.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Tobias and Rachel, I think....

Do you think that the citizens in Hawaii should probably evacuate all the islands until the mess is sorted out and all the sulfur smoke dissipates?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I've watched Revenge of the Sith so many times that I memorized the dialogues at some point.

Are you excited for SNK's Heroines TTF? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)No Fio no buy tho.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Im not sure, but I do know is Velvet is better.

Velvet: best ever or best ever?